Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

total newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: total newbie here   total newbie here EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:19 pm

Hi Moosha and welcome to the forum. Lots of info here to read through and if you can't find what your looking for just ask any questions and someone will help you out. I found reading diaries was a great help as everyone has their own story and it's interesting to get different perspectives of peoples experiences through this life changing journey. Good luck with everything.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Part of the furniture
Hannah

Female
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-09-19

total newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: total newbie here   total newbie here EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:09 am

Hi Moosha
Welcome to the forum. You will find so much support and friendliness here. There is loads of information on here so read away.
Good Luck with all your appointments and for making the decision to become a heathly mum.
Take Care
Christa
Back to top Go down
lisammm1

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-20

total newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: total newbie here   total newbie here EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:08 am

Well done! You've come to the right place for lots of info and support. Looking forward to reading about your journey total newbie here 217555
Back to top Go down
moosha
moosha

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-13

total newbie here Empty
PostSubject: total newbie here   total newbie here EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012, 7:41 am

hey all!

thought Id just say a quick Hi and see what it is all about on here. I have my appt with Dr Yong on Wednesday in Joondalup in Perth. Im very exited but also nervous.

I have the superannuation paperwork ready to go and the gp's letter now jsut need the surgeons one and hopefuly Ill be sleeved in another 4 weeks or so.

I have alwyas been the fat one. but now i weigh in a a whopping 175kg adn my 2 little children deserve to have their mum around for them. anyways thats a little about me...

total newbie here 473426
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

total newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: total newbie here   total newbie here Empty

Back to top Go down

total newbie here
Page 1 of 1