kaz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kaz

Female
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-08-26

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain any advice   pain any advice EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 11:27 am

Hi

Well the doctor was great and booked me in to look at both my stomach and bowel has I have been having issues there as well.

The test came back I have inflamation in my stomach and my bowel so I have been put on some meds for the stomach but there not sure about the bowel so I need to go to another doctor in that field.

Very glad I followed this up still not completely there but Im on my way to solving the problems
Back to top Go down
suzyhomemaker
suzyhomemaker

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-07-19

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain any advice   pain any advice EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:09 am

How did you go Kaz?
Back to top Go down
kaz

Female

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain any advice   pain any advice EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 12:00 pm

Well I have booked to get in with my doctor on Tuesday after reading other posts it sounds like my galbladder not that i should be self accessing.

thank you for your replies sometimes it's nice to hear people say check it out dont leave it your not wasting there time.

thank you
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain any advice   pain any advice EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 8:40 pm

Please go and see your GP, and speak with your surgeon if necessary.

This is not okay, and you will not be 'wasting the doctor's time' at all - that is what they are there for.
Back to top Go down
mackie
mackie

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-11-16

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain any advice   pain any advice EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 4:33 pm

I highly doubt you would be wastng the Dr's time hun, please get it checked out like mentioned in earlier post it may well be your gallbladder.
Back to top Go down
kaz

Female

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain any advice   pain any advice EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 1:38 pm

Hi well the pain went down over night so I kept up the painkillers and was all good until last night had steak for dinner no problems there until I woke in the middle of the night with pain. It felt like gas so I waited until morning and had some hot tea and gas tablets and painkillers I had only a icy pole all day and just felt uncomfortable. I dont want to waste the doctors time. Any ideas as to what it is? I thought if it was wind it would pass walking around ect. It's no bad but I know it's there?
Back to top Go down
amanda O'D
Part of the furniture
amanda O'D

Female
Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2010-11-13

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain any advice   pain any advice EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 7:01 am

I'm hoping by now you have spoken to your Doctor and have an answer, rest that tummy and feel much better soon.

smiles
Mandy
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2011-07-24

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain any advice   pain any advice EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 10:44 pm

I agree, give your surgeon a call. I'd stay on soft mushie foods until sorted, be giving tummy a rest until you know the cause.
Back to top Go down
vanderaj
Part of the furniture
vanderaj

Male
Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2011-10-09

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain any advice   pain any advice EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 10:38 pm

Call your surgeon now if you haven't already.

It's not good to have that sort of pain six months out. It could be your gall bladder (a common issue for rapid weight loss folks like us), it's really unlikely to be a leak this far out, but that sort of pain so long after your op is not good, but your surgeon will know the answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greebo.net
kaz

Female

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: pain any advice   pain any advice EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 1:55 pm

Hey

Well im feeling like a total loser. I over ate chicken. The pain was so bad I threw up a few times had a shower and 7 hours later It still hurts not as bad but it's so not good Im 6 months out and a long way from the doctor. Mum is here and said I went very white. I handle pain well so Im quite concerned about the pain. Have taken some pain killers but they dont last long.

cheers

Kaz

Ps. I think this is my wake up call that I haven't fix the problem I need to see someone and straighten out my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pain any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: pain any advice   pain any advice Empty

Back to top Go down

pain any advice
Page 1 of 1