4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunshine78

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-11-10

Dr Craig Taylor Empty
PostSubject: After the Surgery   Dr Craig Taylor EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 2:58 am

Can anyone tell me how they felt after the surgery, I will have at 10 month old at the time and of the surgery, and also 2 older children, how did everyone cope?
Is it very painful?
How long did you have off work, I am due to return to work in March/April after being on Mat leave for 12 months. I do an office job so its not strenuous work.
I would love to hear on peoples experiences after surgery (sleeve)

Thanks

Sunshine78
Back to top Go down
Sunshine78

Female

Dr Craig Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Thank you all for Reply   Dr Craig Taylor EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 2:53 am

I had my meeting with all the team at the Oclinic, I am waiting in surgery date. It looks like it will be around March 2012. Good to hear from all of you. And also really reassuring that Tash had a good experience at Concord hospital.
Can't wait till its done done!

Back to top Go down
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

Dr Craig Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 12:52 am

I was sleeved by Dr Taylor at Concord and Dr and Hospital were great. Concord nurses were wonderful and kind and very skilled. The hospital was clean and my window view was great. Hope you have as good an experience as I did.
Best of Luck
Tash xx
Back to top Go down
flick
flick

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-07-12

Dr Craig Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 11:49 pm

Hi Sunshine78

I have had Craig take my old band out and he did my sleeve just over two weeks ago. I had a couple of issues with the sleeve and had to stay in hospital for 8 days, he called me every day and also checked on me with the nursing staff. My issues where due to my band being in for so long, scarring and the thickness of the area where the band was, as Huggy Bear says he knows his Sh*t. If you decide to go with him you will be in good hands

Take care

FLICK
Back to top Go down
Sunshine78

Female

Dr Craig Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 7:54 am

Thank you! I will
Back to top Go down
Huggy Bear
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Dr Craig Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 7:09 am

Dr Taylor is fantastic - read my diary if you want to read about my journey with him.

He is so nice, sincere and caring and has never had a leak and really knows his shiz!

I know alot of people here on the site who went through Concord and they found it totally fine - I was done at the SAN Wahroonga.

You will be fine, let us know how you are progressing,

xxxHuggyBear
Back to top Go down
Sunshine78

Female

Dr Craig Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 6:39 am

Hello, I have an Appointment with Dr Taylor tomorrow to set a surgery date. I am going through concord hospital! Has Anyone had any experiences with concord hospital, Dr Taylor and the Sleeve?
I am a little worried about the hospital, Dr Taylor seems great, but as I do not have private health i have to do the surgery at concord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr Craig Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Craig Taylor
Page 1 of 1