ozrick33
Part of the furniture
ozrick33

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2012-03-12

dr taylor Empty
PostSubject: Dr Craig Taylor   dr taylor EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012, 4:44 am

My surgery was scheduled for 2:50pm but the nurses advised there would be a big delay as the two patients before for both were very difficult cases. I was disappointed because I was anxious to get it over and done with. The nurse then said to me. "One thing you need to know about Dr. Taylor is that he is very focused. When he is operating he is concentrating solely on the patient at hand and will never cut corners to try and keep schedules". She said "no matter when you will see him today he will be professional and very dedicated". Surgery started at about 11pm. Knowing the circumstances of just losing my Father-in-law even then he asked me if I wanted to proceed and it would be ok to back out and defer it.

Surgery took longer than scheduled because he found issues with my life and took 3 biopsies for further investigation. He came in to see the day after my surgery (on Saturday) and phoned on Sunday to check how I was. He then rang at least once every day following. He ensured all my questions were answered to my satisfaction and was very down to earth and professional.

I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sydneyinsurancebroker.com.au
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
NoLongerA

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-08-17

dr taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr taylor   dr taylor EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 1:34 pm

Hi all who've been sleeved by Dr Taylor at the Mater - do you remember what your approx. admission time was ?

TIA
Back to top Go down
butterfly girl
Part of the furniture
butterfly girl

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-05-24

dr taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr taylor   dr taylor EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 4:16 pm

love love love love love love love my sleeve.

I was a "difficult" patient with multiple issues....

and even though it took longer than expected....

I have lost more than any one thought possible.

I am alive too, which the first surgeon i wen to would not touch me...

He is brilliant
he is caring
he is wonderful

(and CUTE too)
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

dr taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr taylor   dr taylor EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:07 am

Kate wrote:
Glad your appointment went smoothly. I'm really happy with my loss. I am 6 weeks out on Monday and I have lost 17kg since 8th August. My next weigh in is on Monday.

That is so good do you feel a big difference just in being able to do things easier, i am looking forward to having it done, can't wait on getting a date.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

dr taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr taylor   dr taylor EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 2:41 pm

Glad your appointment went smoothly. I'm really happy with my loss. I am 6 weeks out on Monday and I have lost 17kg since 8th August. My next weigh in is on Monday.
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female

dr taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr taylor   dr taylor EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 12:40 pm

Kate wrote:
Hi margd,

I was sleeved by Dr Taylor almost 5 weeks ago. He was highly recommended to me by my GP who has used him herself for lap band. He has a fantastic reputation with zero leaks to date and he truly cares about his patients. He does have a strict post op program but his results speak for themselves. There is a surgeon section further down the menu and he is listed on that. Take a look if you want. I couldn't praise him and his professional team enough. Everything is in the one spot at the OClinic. Dietician, physcologist, clinic doctor and of course Dr Taylor. The receptionists are extremely helpful which was such an advantage for me as I

travelled about 700km's to see Dr Taylor and they fit all my appointments in on the one day. You will love him.

I have to agree with you it was as you say very nice,i had my blood tests all done today,then i go see the dietian and phycologist on the 12th october,every thing is moving now,just a matter of waiting on a date,its all paid for to,so exciting.How are you going now,have you lost much
Back to top Go down
Frangipani Girl
Part of the furniture
Frangipani Girl

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-12-14

dr taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr taylor   dr taylor EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 11:06 pm

Good luck with your appointment.

There is another link for Dr Taylor:

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t2030-dr-craig-taylor
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

dr taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr taylor   dr taylor EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:52 pm

Hi margd,

I was sleeved by Dr Taylor almost 5 weeks ago. He was highly recommended to me by my GP who has used him herself for lap band. He has a fantastic reputation with zero leaks to date and he truly cares about his patients. He does have a strict post op program but his results speak for themselves. There is a surgeon section further down the menu and he is listed on that. Take a look if you want. I couldn't praise him and his professional team enough. Everything is in the one spot at the OClinic. Dietician, physcologist, clinic doctor and of course Dr Taylor. The receptionists are extremely helpful which was such an advantage for me as I travelled about 700km's to see Dr Taylor and they fit all my appointments in on the one day. You will love him.
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female

dr taylor Empty
PostSubject: dr taylor   dr taylor EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:25 pm

is there many had dr taylor do there sleeve,my appointment to see him is wednesday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dr taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr taylor   dr taylor Empty

Back to top Go down

dr taylor
Page 1 of 1