2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natty14
Natty14

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free Empty
PostSubject: Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free - Now Gone   Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free EmptySun 24 Apr 2011, 1:09 pm

Thanks for the interest, they have now been taken.
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free   Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free EmptySat 23 Apr 2011, 2:53 pm

Hey Natty, was just thinking about you the other night.... wondering how you were going! Hope all is good... will have to catch up sometime.... PM me if you would like to meet up for coffee or something!
Back to top Go down
Natty14
Natty14

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free   Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free EmptySat 23 Apr 2011, 1:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a bottle of the nutrichew - chewable multivitamins. I am unsure how many are left as I don't want to handle them, but at most there would only be 4 - 5 gone out of 60 tablets. I will be honest and say that I couldn't take them because I can not stand the smell, but I have been told that I am very sensitive to smell - who knows. Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free 697586 Anyway I just want them gone, would prefer someone in Perth so I don't have to worry about postage. I live in the hills, and work in Maddington, so if anyone can meet me along the way or in Midland I would happily hand them over.

Thanks

Natty14 Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free 618285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free   Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free Empty

Back to top Go down

Perth - Nutrichew bottle Free
Page 1 of 1