5 posters
AuthorMessage
psychomum
psychomum

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Shoulder tip pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulder tip pain   Shoulder tip pain EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011, 10:54 am

Hi Bec,
Had the sleeve on the 12th/4 didn't even know I was going to get any possible shoulder pain until that am, when I saw the anesthetist!
Have had every pain imaginable since, including a six day headache(gone now thank goodness)
I seem to get the shoulder pain when I gulp accidently, try to turn over on my right side (so now avoid doing so)getting up too quickly, drink too much and not realise it and lastly doing too much. I've got a handle on some of these things now and the pain has eased. Like everything in life, we just have to be different and try what works for us. I hope you and I feel better soon, now there's self centered piece of help...lol pyschomum
Back to top Go down
pandaa
pandaa

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Shoulder tip pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulder tip pain   Shoulder tip pain EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 1:22 pm

OH that shoulder tip pain is nasty! I had it quite badly the first 2 nights, and have just a little ache on one side now. I'm day 5 post op. But for me, the Shoulder tip pain was far worse than the sugical pain, because nothing would make it better.
Back to top Go down
Oki Doki Joy
Part of the furniture
Oki Doki Joy

Female
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Shoulder tip pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulder tip pain   Shoulder tip pain EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 11:57 am

I still get shoulder tip pain as a sign of being full- I'm 3 months out. It's not bad as long as I don't try to keep on eating! Shoulder tip pain 314562
Back to top Go down
http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/the-diary-f8/the-big-joyful-
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Shoulder tip pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulder tip pain   Shoulder tip pain EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 2:48 am

Yes it comes and goes.
I didn't even get it until I was 2 weeks post op and it lasted about 2 weeks.
Pain in the shoulder............ Shoulder tip pain 595690
Back to top Go down
Beckstar77
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-01-01

Shoulder tip pain Empty
PostSubject: Shoulder tip pain   Shoulder tip pain EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 12:20 am

Hi
How long does shoulder tip pain last? I'm 10 days post op and still get really painful shoulder tip pain every other day or so, like today! Had it on Wednesday too.
Is it normal for it to come and go like this?
Otherwise, I'm doing well but still have a dressing over the wound where the drain was, it seems to be taking a little longer to heal.
Thanks for your help
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoulder tip pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulder tip pain   Shoulder tip pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Shoulder tip pain
Page 1 of 1