AuthorMessage
Shanna
Sponsor
Shanna

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Switching to lower calorie but higher nutritional foods Empty
PostSubject: Switching to lower calorie but higher nutritional foods   Switching to lower calorie but higher nutritional foods EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:17 pm

I am not sure if this includes everyone, but I realize that my weight loss has slowed to about a pound or so per week which is fine as long as it keeps going at that rate but not if it stops entirely. And I had started to find that I was getting hungrier- So........

I made a conscious decision to switch to lower calorie foods like veggies and salad from the higher calorie crackers that I was eating. Now I am using the greens as a basis and cutting the protein into them either as a sort of dressing or a tasty mix on top of low fat cheese, tuna, hummus, and or low calorie dressing.

This is only my second day but I find that I feel full much longer than when I was so reliant on crackers and crispy breads which is a relief since eating so often was a bit of a drag. I will let you know if the weight loss continues- I really hope so because I have 23 pounds to go to get into the normal BMI category- it is still a long way to Tipperary my friends
Back to top Go down

Switching to lower calorie but higher nutritional foods
Page 1 of 1