3 posters
AuthorMessage
GW
GW

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2014-11-21

Optifast Vs Optislim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optifast Vs Optislim   Optifast Vs Optislim EmptyMon 25 May 2015, 1:18 am

I did Optislim and it was fine.  My dietician said that there is more risk of constipation with Optislim as it has less fibre in it, but I didn't have any problem.
Back to top Go down
wind_up_doll
wind_up_doll

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Optifast Vs Optislim   Optifast Vs Optislim EmptySun 24 May 2015, 8:35 am

Thanks Wendy,  I'll definitely have to start stocking up now lol
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Optifast Vs Optislim   Optifast Vs Optislim EmptySun 24 May 2015, 7:19 am

Optifast has the complete nutrition and is able to replace 3 meals a day - it has everything in it to keep you healthy.  Optislim is designed to be used only 2 times a day with another meal.  BUT WARNING, post-op, my dietian said to get Optislim as it was not as viscous and would slide through the swollen tummy better.  It was SOOOOOOOO incredibly sickly sweet that I couldn't even do the first half a shake, even with extra water added - it smelled like strawberry quick on steroids and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.  It's not cheaper if you can't drink it and end up wasting your money.

Best of luck,
Back to top Go down
wind_up_doll
wind_up_doll

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-04-19

PostSubject: Optifast Vs Optislim   Optifast Vs Optislim EmptySun 24 May 2015, 5:42 am

Hi everyone,

My surgery is a bit over 3 months away and I'm starting to look at stocking up on VLCD so I don't have to buy it all at once.

I've noticed that everyone I've seen so far has gone with Optifast but Optislim is about $30 cheaper.

Is Optislim just the automatic go to or is Optislim cheap and nasty and not have all the vitamins you should be getting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optifast Vs Optislim   Optifast Vs Optislim Empty

Back to top Go down

Optifast Vs Optislim
Page 1 of 1