AuthorMessage
cool.J
Part of the furniture
cool.J

Female
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2015-02-14

Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyMon 04 May 2015, 1:35 am

Hey precious87!! That's awesome 😃 crossing my fingers it gets approved for you!! I have received my letter of approval from DHS and have it in an express post envelope with my withdrawal application to my super fund at the minute. Going to post it today 😊 have an appointment with my surgeon next wednesday to discuss results of my Gastroscopy and book surgery/dietician/exercise physiologist etc... Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Precious87

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyMon 04 May 2015, 1:16 am

Hey Cool J....I just sent my super application through last week so i'm just waiting on the results of that! pretty excited. Fingers crossed it gets approved!

What stage are you up to?

How are you going Sarah?
Back to top Go down
cool.J
Part of the furniture
cool.J

Female
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2015-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015, 3:00 am

You guys are about the same age as me!! I'm an 87 baby as well. I'm being sleeved (soon I hope). Good to read you went well misssaraht!! Waiting to get my super news back too!!
Back to top Go down
Ineedasleeve
Ineedasleeve

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2014-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015, 2:23 am

MissSarahT wrote:
I just wanna shout it from the roof tops!!! Op day is tomorrow Woooohooooo!!! Ive waited such a long time for this!! I thought about it for 3years, then i had to wait 12months for my health cover waiting period and now.....op day is TOMoRROW!!

Im so incredibly excited and nervous all at the same time!! Ive been on opti for 2week and lost 7kgs, i hope my livers looking tiney tiny!!

Totally crapping myself about going under anestetic ive never been thru that before & im pretty nervous about the pain ill be in after. BUT aside from that im also over the moon that the start to my new life is but a few hours away!!! Eeeeeek, wish me luck!
How are you feeling?

I'm the same, I've never been under and never had any surgery before. How did you go?
How was the after pain?
Back to top Go down
Precious87

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015, 12:09 am

That's great news Sarah!

I hope things keep going well for you :-)  I have my surgeons appointment on Monday and I am so excited,,,I am hoping to book my surgery for at the latest 6 weeks from that appointment to give me time to get the super stuff sorted - all I all though, pending the outcome of my super release application I wont be far behind you!

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you :-)

Onwards and upwards!!
Back to top Go down
MissSarahT
MissSarahT

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015, 10:46 pm

Precious87 wrote:
How are you going Sarah??

Hey Precious87

Im SLEEVED!!! hahaha Im 6 days since surgery, nice to finally be home from hospital! Im feeling really great, not much pain at all. Just struggling to sip sip sip on my fluids allll day and its hard to fit in 60ml and hour (which is reccommended by my dietician) Other then that all is going fabulously!!

Much love!
Back to top Go down
Precious87

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015, 1:12 am

How are you going Sarah??
Back to top Go down
Precious87

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015, 12:52 am

MissSarahT wrote:
Precious87 wrote:
Hey MissSarahT,

Just wanting to wish you luck! I think I will be just as excited as you when its my turn! haven't got a surgery date yet my have my surgeons appointment in 2 weeks and Im excited about that haha.

If you don't mind me asking...could I ask what your current weight is? I only ask as you look like a similar weight to me in your picture and I have been worried that because I am not overly obese and do not have as much weight to lose as some patients that I will be rejected for surgery...I would also love to stay up to date with your journey :-)

All the best for your surgery!

Hi Precious87!!

If 87 is ur birth yr we are of similar age too!! Im an 86 baby, 28yrs old :) So excited for you that ur committing to changing ur life also!! 

Looks can be decieving haha (ive just learnt how to dress to cover my size well over the years) lol my starting weight was 116kgs after 2weeks on opti im down to 108kgs :) 

If you dont mind me asking, what is your starting weight? And whats ur goal if u have one in mind? Where are you from? Im in Brisbane :))

Good luck on ur appointment u will so excited to get it all started & super motivated too! X

Yep, I am an 87' baby :-)  haha yes, I think I have learnt to dress for my size aswell! I carry my weight in my thighs, hips and bum so maxi dresses all the way for me! haha. I can absolutely not wait for the day where I don't have to wear a maxi dress just because its the only thing I feel comfortable in! I am a little lighter than you but not by much...my current weight is around 96kgs and I am 167cm...that's why I am worried what the surgeon will say in regards to surgery as my BMA doesn't quite reach the over 35 mark...but because I have a family history or obesity related issues my GP in confident that I will be given the go ahead so fingers crossed! My ultimate goal weight wise would definitely be around the low 60's..I feel like that's a good weight where if you go on a holiday or something and gain a kilo or two its ok you know? but I have never been in the 60's or low 70's in my life apart from when I was a kid so I honestly don't know how I will look and feel if and when I get to that point.  Dress sixe wise I would love to be a 10!  I think mostly for me the biggest thing is feeling comfortable in what I wear and how I look...I want to be able to pick out an outfit and put it on and away we go...not have a meltdown just trying to find something to wear just to go and feed my horses haha! I live in a central qld mining town but will be having surgery in Brisbane with Dr. O'Rourke at the Wesley :-)
Back to top Go down
MissSarahT
MissSarahT

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015, 12:22 am

Precious87 wrote:
Hey MissSarahT,

Just wanting to wish you luck! I think I will be just as excited as you when its my turn! haven't got a surgery date yet my have my surgeons appointment in 2 weeks and Im excited about that haha.

If you don't mind me asking...could I ask what your current weight is? I only ask as you look like a similar weight to me in your picture and I have been worried that because I am not overly obese and do not have as much weight to lose as some patients that I will be rejected for surgery...I would also love to stay up to date with your journey :-)

Hi Precious87!!

If 87 is ur birth yr we are of similar age too!! Im an 86 baby, 28yrs old :) So excited for you that ur committing to changing ur life also!! 

Looks can be decieving haha (ive just learnt how to dress to cover my size well over the years) lol my starting weight was 116kgs after 2weeks on opti im down to 108kgs :) 

If you dont mind me asking, what is your starting weight? And whats ur goal if u have one in mind? Where are you from? Im in Brisbane :))

Good luck on ur appointment u will so excited to get it all started & super motivated too! X
Back to top Go down
Precious87

Female

PostSubject: Good Luck :-)   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015, 11:24 pm

Hey MissSarahT,

Back to top Go down
MissSarahT
MissSarahT

Female

PostSubject: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015, 11:12 pm

I just wanna shout it from the roof tops!!! Op day is tomorrow Woooohooooo!!! Ive waited such a long time for this!! I thought about it for 3years, then i had to wait 12months for my health cover waiting period and now.....op day is TOMoRROW!!

Im so incredibly excited and nervous all at the same time!! Ive been on opti for 2week and lost 7kgs, i hope my livers looking tiney tiny!!

Totally crapping myself about going under anestetic ive never been thru that before & im pretty nervous about the pain ill be in after. BUT aside from that im also over the moon that the start to my new life is but a few hours away!!! Eeeeeek, wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO   Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO Empty

Back to top Go down

Its almost here 21 HOURS TO GOOOOO
Page 1 of 1