Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jagxclusive
Part of the furniture
jagxclusive

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2013-05-22

HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!!   HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!! EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 2:35 pm

I'm not saying it's ok... BUT I ate chicken and garlic like it was my last supper two days before surgery, and I ate lashings of it!.... all went well with my surgery.. !!  I told the dr's secretary that I cheated, and she giggled and said "everyone tells me that but they don't tell the dr!! So you're not the only one and I guess if you have stuck to the shakes otherwise things should be ok, but DONT cheat again any closer to surgery - let this get out of your system. I have read where people have eaten the night before and paid the price by being very sick after surgery. You  really don' t want anything in your system!.. and don't think that you will never be able to eat again... I eat everything, anything, and waaay too much now.... so appreciate the time that you can't eat everything... .all the best!
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!!   HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!! EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 11:30 am

Actually, I'm not saying it's a GREAT choice, but if you do cheat they say protein is better than carbs so hopefully it was just the pattie and not the chips (I get that you didn't eat the bun - good girl!)

Don't stress as it's done now so you can't change it.  Just DON'T do it again, lol!

2 more days - you can make it! :)
Back to top Go down
MissSarahT
MissSarahT

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-04-08

PostSubject: HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!!   HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!! EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 10:36 am

Oh my goodness so mad at myself im 2 days from surgery...2 bloody days & i just cheated, not a little bit but ALOT! I at the meat pattie (not the bun, like it makes a difference) from a cheese burger & a small fries! What have i done? 

Its been 2 weeks for me on opti and ive lost 6 kilos, im BIG time regretting it and wont EVA do it again! Have i majorly stuffed up? Has anyone else done this? I hope to go i havent ruiened my chances :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!!   HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP!! 2days from surgery & Ive just CHEATED!!
Page 1 of 1