Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenfm

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2013-03-18

Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter?   Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter? EmptyTue 01 Oct 2013, 11:48 am

I ended up having another meeting and got the Letter again all proper. I have a new question now! All my quotes have been emailed to me, is this an issue for super does anyone know? Do they need to be originals? Also because Im applying for my partners super too, do I need to copies? Is it enough to photocopy or do you think I need to get them certified by a jp or something?
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter?   Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter? EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 12:13 pm

Jen,

I just called my Surgeon's office and asked for a new letter.
They had no problem in issuing one and posted it out to me.

Can't hurt to call and ask - especially if you will be having your Surgery with him and thus giving him your business.

Tara
Back to top Go down
Jarrah
Part of the furniture
Jarrah

Female
Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter?   Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter? EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 10:37 am

Not sure jeffm... sorry. But a call to the relevant agency might put it straight for you. They'll soon tell you if what you have won't cut it!!
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Jenfm

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter?   Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter? EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013, 7:30 am

Hi,

So I had an appointment at Dr Sam baker's office with the nurse a few months ago and she gave me a letter to give to my super. I was toying around with going down south for surgery as it was cheaper but have now made the decision to stay up here for it.

The estimated date for the surgery was the 4th of October on the surgeons supporting letter but since I have left it so long, that's obviously going to be incorrect now. Do I need to go and have another appointment and get a new letter with a new date, does anyone know?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter?   Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Estimated date of surgery no longer correct on supporting Letter?
Page 1 of 1