Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In hospital on a special day... how to make it still special?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

In hospital on a special day... how to make it still special?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In hospital on a special day... how to make it still special?    In hospital on a special day... how to make it still special?  EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 5:20 am

If all goes well yes you will be fine to see her you will be up and about by then get Mum to bring her in with a little party yes you can't eat anything but that doesn't matter it the thought that counts.

Apple juice all round good luck.

PS my youngest is 16th July also but she will be 27
Back to top Go down
BecsMum
BecsMum

Male
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2013-06-14

In hospital on a special day... how to make it still special?  Empty
PostSubject: In hospital on a special day... how to make it still special?    In hospital on a special day... how to make it still special?  EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 4:16 am

Im going to have my surgery July 15th. It's my daughters 11th birthday on July 16th :( I'm a single mum so she will be staying with my parents while i'm in hospital. 

Any ideas on how to make her day still as special as I can??? Will I be in any fit shape to see her the following day? (i'm a 6:30am admission on 15th). 

Suggestions please?

I will of course have her presents and card all ready and leave them with my parents for her and she WILL come visit me each day too - but i want her day to be so special she doesn't mind me being in hospital.

The weekend before she's at her dads - or I would have done something special for her that day.
Back to top Go down

In hospital on a special day... how to make it still special?
Page 1 of 1