AuthorMessage
Duckydoo
Part of the furniture
Duckydoo

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2013-03-01

HI!!! I got my surgery date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!!! I got my surgery date!   HI!!! I got my surgery date! EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 10:46 am

Lady Zoe I see you've found us! :)
Back to top Go down
LadyZoe
LadyZoe

Female
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! I got my surgery date!   HI!!! I got my surgery date! EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 9:39 am

HI!!! I got my surgery date! 446871Ladies I am having my surgery on 26 March 2013 in Wellington Hospital by Drs Bann and Wicks. Mine is publicly funded. So Shellpei I am four days after you!
Back to top Go down
Shellpei
Shellpei

Female
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! I got my surgery date!   HI!!! I got my surgery date! EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 9:00 am

Duckydoo wrote:
Hi Shell! My op is 10 days before you. I've only just joined This site. I'm on the pre op now. Day 6 today and its going ok. I wouldn't want to live like this though!!

Good luck. Are you in the March group? Come join us if you're not already there :)

HI So excited! u must be very excited! Where do I find the "March Group" ?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Duckydoo
Part of the furniture
Duckydoo

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! I got my surgery date!   HI!!! I got my surgery date! EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 8:26 am

Hi Shell! My op is 10 days before you. I've only just joined This site. I'm on the pre op now. Day 6 today and its going ok. I wouldn't want to live like this though!!

Good luck. Are you in the March group? Come join us if you're not already there :)
Back to top Go down
kyeza
kyeza

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! I got my surgery date!   HI!!! I got my surgery date! EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 8:14 am

Hello Shell, WOW congratulations!!!!!!HI!!! I got my surgery date! 878453HI!!! I got my surgery date! 878453You have to let us know how you go and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Shellpei
Shellpei

Female
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: HI!!! I got my surgery date!   HI!!! I got my surgery date! EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 8:03 am

Hi everyone,
Well saw Dr Craig Taylor from the Oclinic on the 27th Feb, my surgery is booked for the 22nd of THIS MONTH!! WOOHOO I am so excited nervous and everything else all in one!!

I start my shake diet on the 8th, nervous about that as I tried Rapid Loss as a diet and it did NOT go well!

All tips hits etc would be great.
Thanks Shell x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! I got my surgery date!   HI!!! I got my surgery date! Empty

Back to top Go down

HI!!! I got my surgery date!
Page 1 of 1