AuthorMessage
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female
Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2013-03-12

Hopefully get a surgery date !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopefully get a surgery date !!   Hopefully get a surgery date !! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:53 am

oh right

yea i thought either bridgetown or boddington

omg i hope it is only a month !! haha that would be great!!

4 nights is fine by me although i prolly wont be getting much sleep in the hospital as i am a very light sleeper

but hopefully wont get put in with a bunch of snorers hehe

all my appts i have had to go to bunbury for i dont know if he comes up this way but i will ask cause if he does i will be able to do all my post op appts up here prolly in narrogin only 45 mins away

gees 3 mths i bet you were a tad peeved he forgot his recorder Hopefully get a surgery date !! 595690
Back to top Go down
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully get a surgery date !!   Hopefully get a surgery date !! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:40 am

I'm in Bridgetown about 1.15 hours sth east of Bunbury.that's why I'm Btgirl.
You will be in hospital for about 4 nights.

You maybe lucky and only have to wait a month, depends how busy he is.
When I had my and done I only had to wait the month but to have it removed it was 3 months but the delay was Dr W comes to Bridgetown once a month , I had my appointment with him and he forgot to bing his voice recorder with him and needed to write up his notes but it took him a month to get around to doing it as he had a couple of weeks holidays in the middle of that time.
Btgirl
Back to top Go down
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully get a surgery date !!   Hopefully get a surgery date !! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:30 am

oh ok well thats not too bad it will fly by

im sure he will sort you out ;) and i know if he thinks its best he will do it !!

where abouts do you live? im up in williams 1.5 hrs away from bunbury where im getting my surgey but luckily my mum n dad live in bunno so i am going to stay there tomrrow night haha just gettiing in a day early for my apt im super excited ! ,

so i know what its gunna be like packing my stuff for surgery its hard not knowing how long you will be in hospital and how long before i feel like coming for a 1.5 hr drive home but luckily my fiancee will come pick me up when i ready,

i had my gall bladder out last year and had a drain and was unable to travel for a week from the pain of the bumpy country roads

but on the other hand i will be choping at the bit to get home to my fiancee and puppy hahah

how long did you wait with dr w after your appt to get surgey?

i was thinking maybe 6 to 8 weeks??
Back to top Go down
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully get a surgery date !!   Hopefully get a surgery date !! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:18 am

Dr W says 4-6 months. I will ask him about bypass, as a exbandit I will lose weight at a slower rate than a virgin sleever. So bypass may be a better option.
Btgirl
Back to top Go down
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully get a surgery date !!   Hopefully get a surgery date !! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:08 am

hello Btgirl

yes he is nice i have seen him 2 times

once for getting banding then had to wait 1 year to get the appt , once i got in to see him again he said dont get it get the sleeving so i had to get phi and wait another year but sounds much better the sleeving so i am hoping that this time he will set a date not say come back in another year hahaha

im sure he will give me a date tho

im glad all went well getting your band out and hopefully he will do the sleeve for you .. not sure how long it takes to heal after the band? hopefully not too long..

Hopefully get a surgery date !! 487524
Back to top Go down
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully get a surgery date !!   Hopefully get a surgery date !! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 7:33 am

Hi, mr W is nice, a little on the quiet side. He put my band in 5 years ago and took it out last week. I see him on Friday to have my stitches removed and also talkmto him about sleeving or bypass.
Hope all goes well for you on Thursday.
Btgirl
Back to top Go down
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female

PostSubject: Hopefully get a surgery date !!   Hopefully get a surgery date !! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 3:54 am

hello all

i am just soo excited but nervous at the same time, i am going in on thursday for my appt in bunbury with dr w and hopefully to get my surgery date !!

then i will be on my way to getting slim and i hope to be befor my wedding in sept 2014

a little about me :

When i was younger i didnt have a problem with my weight but i got into a serious relationship when i was 17 to a guy who waas rotten and cheated and made me loose faith in myself.

but i got rid of him and the real me is back and with a new man who loves and respects me and treats me right so i know i will be supported through this journey and hey he loves me now so omg he will love me so much more when im skinny and fit and actually love myself .

we live in williams in wa, i work from home doing stickers, signage and graphics and my partner is a sheep farmer. we have our own property of 165 acres and i cannot wait to be able to move around and actually get on the tractor and fit hahah

so heres to everyone on or been on this journey

cheers !!!

I love reading all your post and you have all been such a help with staying positive on the surgery as others can make me feel a bit scared and unsure but like you have said all there is to loose is weight !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully get a surgery date !!   Hopefully get a surgery date !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopefully get a surgery date !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: