AuthorMessage
bigrockinguy
Part of the furniture
bigrockinguy

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2012-02-07

What did you take to hospital (men ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you take to hospital (men )   What did you take to hospital (men ) EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 5:47 am

I think we all the same here.

Shaver

Tioletries

Grundies

Trackpants

2 t-shirts

CPAP....and like all didnt use it

Puzzle book

Phone and charger
Back to top Go down
ozrick33
Part of the furniture
ozrick33

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2012-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What did you take to hospital (men )   What did you take to hospital (men ) EmptySat 16 Jun 2012, 2:22 am

Shaver
Toiletries
Cpap (Didn't even use it)
PJs
Boxers
Socks
Magazines and books (Didn't read any, felt too tired and crook)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sydneyinsurancebroker.com.au
Jacko84
Part of the furniture
Jacko84

Male
Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What did you take to hospital (men )   What did you take to hospital (men ) EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 12:08 pm

Shaver aswell
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: What did you take to hospital (men )   What did you take to hospital (men ) EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 2:04 am

What I took with me..

Cpap (Didn't even use it)
Few t-shirts
trackies
Boxers
Socks
iPhone charger
Toiletries
Magazines

Nothing special at all.. I mainly sat on my phone texting or on msn to mates anyways.

Back to top Go down
BFSCOTT
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: What did you take to hospital (men )   What did you take to hospital (men ) EmptySun 03 Jun 2012, 9:53 pm

Uncleluck,

First off good luck with the op mate, I'm sure it will be fine, I've been in Hospitals for ops a few times now and its no big deal to be honest, generally they get you changed into the lovely hospital undies and gown that doesn't fit. They go over your details and check blood pressure and temp etc once they have done all the pre op checks you are ready to go to the anesthetist to be prepped for the drips etc, you will be asked again what it is you are having done again (basically they are double checking that you are having the correct op etc) once you are prepped you will be taken into the operating room and transferred onto the operating table where you are then administered with the anesthetics after you have been yet again asked what it is you are having done today.

Next thing you know you are being woken up by a nurse! Once you are up and running again you are wheeled around to a ward where the recovery process begins. You will feel quite groggy for a while until the affects of the anesthetics wares off. You will be checked every hour or so for BP, temp etc and asked about pain etc, you will probably struggle to sleep for long as you will be checked over and over every hour or so, but you get used to it.

When I go to hospital I take my CPAP, spare clothes, thongs, mags, Ipod, Portable DVD Player for movies but I often don't bother using most of it as I'm generally too tired to really bother with it, but it is good to have just in case I have an extended stay - 3 days or more (which hasn't happened yet).

Anyway mate, good luck with it all and we will see you on the other side.

cheers Scott
Back to top Go down
uncleluck
Part of the furniture
uncleluck

Male
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: What did you take to hospital (men )   What did you take to hospital (men ) EmptySun 03 Jun 2012, 3:51 pm

I have read what the girls took to hospital, but I want to know what the men took to hospital. I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you take to hospital (men )   What did you take to hospital (men ) Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you take to hospital (men )
Page 1 of 1