Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
betterme

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-03-15

Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: just downloaded my superforms   Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!! EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 10:28 am

i hope that it does not pan out this way, for me and i hpe yours is aproved soon so you dont have to delay your date.

thinking good things, do the sugens have some ideĆ  or guidance in your experiance?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
bella danni
bella danni

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2011-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!!   Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!! EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 6:14 am

I feel your pain mate. I had the same problems....When I filled my forms out that take into account all the money that comes in both you and your partners (if you have one). Make sure when you list the expenses its for the whole family not just you. I had the same letter....It took me to send in three different things and my sister hassling them for me for mine to be approved...

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
suzyhomemaker
suzyhomemaker

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!!   Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!! EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 5:23 am

Gawd! I feel your pain!

Have you rung and asked to speak to the person in charge of your case? Demand some clarification. The thing that shat me off so much was when I questioned them their answer was always "we need to fulfil the legislation and there's no way around it".

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
suzyhomemaker
suzyhomemaker

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!!   Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!! EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 7:08 am

robbie_rotten wrote:
I have 2 friends that had the sleeve done in the middle and end of last year by accessing there super early & they said it was a fairly easy process........I wish I could say it is easy because I'm having all sorts of grief with it.

I'm not going to give up but gee they make it tough!!

I hear you! I had a horrible time with it and wasn't successful in the end :(
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!!   Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!! EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 3:31 am

You definitely have to dot the i's and cross the t's, and then provide a written statement if yours differs from their boxes. And the doc has to word their bit correctly, too - had to go back and get mine to do it again, as she didn't listen to what I'd told her, so I printed out what it said, and she changed it.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!!   Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Accessing Super - The Government SUCKS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1