19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrspotatohead

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-01-12

Famous sleevers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Just wondering does anyone know if anyone famous has ever had a sleeve? I am just curious.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 8:29 pm

You could all be in the womens magazines:

"a source close to the couple"

"our exclusive insider information states"

I can see it now!

Famous sleevers - Page 2 314562
Back to top Go down
z1gg1e79
Part of the furniture
z1gg1e79

Female
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 1:55 pm

Totally agree with dawn French! My friend just posted a pic of her on Facebook you would not know it was her!
Back to top Go down
mmm
mmm

Female
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 1:02 pm

I reckon Shane Warne had a sleeve done
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 10:18 am

Dawn French maybe? She has lost a lot very quickly. If so I am thrilled because now we are related - sleeve sisters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:36 pm

Here is my list of suspected WLS famous people

Drew Carey and Jonah Hill both got skinny and neither toned up.. smacks of having surgery because the only other way to lose the amount of weight they did was diet and hit the gym...neither have the body tone for the latter

Kelly Osbourne... her mother had a lapband and had it removed because it was a bitch to live with ... I doubt that she would advise her daughter to have a LB but that girl lost a lot of weight over night after being chunky all her life.. I suspect a sleeve because she was too small for by pass... I also suspect her mother moved on to a sleeve because after LB removal she started to gain and it was pulled back into gear...Cmon...all that money and plastic surgery to get that slim figure and your gonna blow it... of course she could have hit the gym but at her age and having to have to resort to WLS before to get it off ...I highly doubt it.

I read somewhere that Brian Denehey got a lap band... but thats not VSG...but if he is anything like the rest of us he will.....speaking of which I wonder how Mickey Robbins is doing with his silicon monster... his would be about due for an infarct by now wouldnt it
Back to top Go down
z1gg1e79
Part of the furniture
z1gg1e79

Female
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 1:09 pm

Definately with Little Miss Cee on this one!

They could get away with eating small meals though, I think.
Back to top Go down
lovelyslim
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 12:39 pm

Interesting ..... i know for a fact that biggest loser people have Sleeves .............I know someone ........
Back to top Go down
mrspotatohead

Female

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 11:39 am

That's just it if we know about it surely they do and are keeping it quiet. Fair enough I guess
Back to top Go down
sophia
Part of the furniture
sophia

Female
Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 4:27 am

I've heard via a reliable source that Oprah was banded by George Fielding many many years ago -he was was talking about it at a function they were at.

Regards,

Sandra
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm

BTW LMC, love your new profile pic. Gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 1:31 pm

I've often wondered this as well. I think that if my GP knows about it surely the rich and the famous have access to the sleeve. Money couldn't possibly be a problem. People like Kirsty Ally, Oprah and our very own Magda Szubanski are celebs that come to mind that have always struggled with weight. Maybe their lifestyle doesn't fit into post sleeve eating habits. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 12:36 pm

I'm sure there's probably a few.. But when half the ppl who get it done wont even tell their closest friends, I highly doubt that a celebrity would let it out that they've had it done.. That is, unless they specifically get paid to endorse it lol.
Back to top Go down
mrspotatohead

Female

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 12:06 pm

Ohh interesting. I am sure there are more that we don't know of. With the biggest looser they don't stop feeling the hunger and many put the weight back on so u wonder why they don't get sleeved first. Then it makes me think why don't a lot more people do it if it is so successful?
Back to top Go down
Shrinky Dink
Shrinky Dink

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 11:56 am

James Packer recently had a gastric bypass at a clinic in the US, so I guess he had a sleeve and a bit extra done as well.
Back to top Go down
pixelgypsy

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 11:42 am

My doctor claims to have operated on 3 biggest loser previous contestants.
Back to top Go down
mrspotatohead

Female

PostSubject: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:27 am

Just wondering does anyone know if anyone famous has ever had a sleeve? I am just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famous sleevers   Famous sleevers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Famous sleevers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: