Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

P.S - Signatures and tickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S - Signatures and tickers   P.S - Signatures and tickers EmptySat 11 Feb 2012, 11:53 am

I got mine from the same site as my weightloss ticker. From memory you can pick what you want to use your ticker for, weightloss, a date etc. I did do mine a fair few months ago now though so not 100% sure exactly what you have to do.
Back to top Go down
Val 007
Part of the furniture
Val 007

Female
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: P.S - Signatures and tickers   P.S - Signatures and tickers EmptySat 11 Feb 2012, 9:30 am

Hi need a little bit of help!!!!!!.

How do you do the Ticker counting down days before Surgery. Have got weight ticker up and running, but cannot do the counting down one.

Please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!............P.S - Signatures and tickers 68366

Help

Suzy Blue
Back to top Go down
gastric49

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Signature   P.S - Signatures and tickers EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 8:49 am

Hi,

go to your profile settings, then click on signature.

Past your desired website link and label ( anchor text ) to create your own signature.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.health-tourism.com/bariatric-surgery/mexico/
markymark61
markymark61

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Hi Kate im Mark from the uk i had my op 7 weeks tomorrow and ive lost 50 pounds so far do you find it hard to eat much at all ?   P.S - Signatures and tickers EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 7:43 pm

Kate wrote:
Hi Bel2405. Click on profile in the white boxes above. Then click on signature that is in smaller purple? writing below the white boxes. Copy and paste your ticker into here(using the code for HTML and myspace I think it says) and anything else that you want to appear as your signature. Preview what you have done if you want and then click save. I know when I update my ticker every Monday lately when I go to save it it comes up with an error that the signature is too long but if this happens to you just click on save and it saves it anyways. Also go into your settings? and make sure that auto attach signature to each post is turned on. Good luck.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: P.S - Signatures and tickers   P.S - Signatures and tickers EmptySat 21 Jan 2012, 10:10 am

Hi Bel2405. Click on profile in the white boxes above. Then click on signature that is in smaller purple? writing below the white boxes. Copy and paste your ticker into here(using the code for HTML and myspace I think it says) and anything else that you want to appear as your signature. Preview what you have done if you want and then click save. I know when I update my ticker every Monday lately when I go to save it it comes up with an error that the signature is too long but if this happens to you just click on save and it saves it anyways. Also go into your settings? and make sure that auto attach signature to each post is turned on. Good luck.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Bel2405

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-09-21

PostSubject: P.S - Signatures and tickers   P.S - Signatures and tickers EmptySat 21 Jan 2012, 2:24 am

Can anyone help me with creating a signature? I did my ticker, but it doesnt come up automatically and I have never created a signature before. Any help wouuld b great!

Thanks guys :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.S - Signatures and tickers   P.S - Signatures and tickers Empty

Back to top Go down

P.S - Signatures and tickers
Page 1 of 1