5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2008-10-29

I Can't get a Signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't get a Signature   I Can't get a Signature EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009, 4:41 am

Greg,

Not sure if you eant you weren't sure what a radio box is ... or you knew but couldnt find it.....

A "radio" box is a little instructional icon that you can click on and get some type of response.........you use them all the time without realising it.........when you click on the "Reply" box ... or the "Send" box.... you are clicking onto a "radio" box.

1. Click on Profile.... then Preferences...... click on the "Yes" for both "Always attach my Signature" & " Always allow BBC Code".....scroll down the bottom and click on the radio box "Save".

2. Scroll back up to top of page and click on "Signature" ....... and paste your chosen signature from where you found it on the website.... eg - http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss ... into the text box shown.......under the text box you can click on the radio button "Preview" to see how your signature looks......and you can then edit it if need be............lastly but definitely not leastly....... click on the radio box under the text box where you pasted your signature and click on the radio box "Save"

.... hope i've helped !

If not......check in FAQ .....(at the top of every page).. for clearer signature instructions....... or even use the Search radio box next to FAQ and type in the keyword " Signature".......

cheers
Back to top Go down
sunland
Sponsor
sunland

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I Can't get a Signature   I Can't get a Signature EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 7:48 pm

Hi Guys,

I am having trouble too, I have followed everything here and I can't find the "radio box" could someone help please, must be my age/ gender or something like that!!

Thanks
Greg
Back to top Go down
abryant
abryant

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I Can't get a Signature   I Can't get a Signature EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 6:09 am

O.M.G. There it is !!!!!!!!!!!!
I only needed to re-log in. Silly me.
Anne
Back to top Go down
abryant
abryant

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Can't get a Signature   I Can't get a Signature EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 6:04 am

Thanks Nicole, I found that and ticked it'"yes", but still nothing.
Anne
Back to top Go down
nicolev1969
Top Poster
Top Poster
nicolev1969

Female
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: I Can't get a Signature   I Can't get a Signature EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 2:09 am

just remember to change your setting to always show my signature....this is in profile but cant remember under what heading. It is just a list of all your settings.

Nicole
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: I Can't get a Signature   I Can't get a Signature EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 7:20 pm

Hi Ann
A radio box is usually a little box with a button in it, that you click on.
However I went to where I do my signature and saw nothing there, not even the reference that you make to the instructions.
All I do is go to profile, then to signature, then to the bottom box and type in whatever I need, and then click on save!
Chris
Back to top Go down
abryant
abryant

Female

PostSubject: I Can't get a Signature   I Can't get a Signature EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 8:38 am

Hello all,
I am having trouble getting my signature to attach to my posts. In the instructions I am fine till it tells you to "check the appropriate radio box", eh? Sorry, can't find any such animal. I have created the signature, but I don't know what to do with it. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
abryant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't get a Signature   I Can't get a Signature Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can't get a Signature
Page 1 of 1