18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasorak

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Perth Surgeons... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Perth Surgeons...   Perth Surgeons... - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 4:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi there, After months and months of research I have decided to get this surgery done but as I have no private health will be accessing my super and going uninsured private.

Wondering if you could please tell me the best surgeons in Perth and the cost for the surgery without private health.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Perth Surgeons...   Perth Surgeons... - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 4:23 am

I used Jon Armstrong as well :) He was recommended by my bestie who went through him and I've watched her progress etc He really is great! His statistics speak for themselves. Penny is also good :)

I had issues with my PHI that I am STILL sorting out, so, I paid it all myself. With the surgery, hospital and GA, it came in around 15k?

Best money I've ever spent, would do it again in a heartbeat, 4.5 months out and 36kg down :)
Back to top Go down
alaskybarney
alaskybarney

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Perth Surgeons...   Perth Surgeons... - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 1:19 am

Hi Sas

I was sleeved just a few weeks ago by Dr Jon Armstrong who is in Subiaco. He is regarded as one of the best in WA and I personally couldn't speak highly enough of him. He is also one of the more expensive but he has never had a leak and has performed over 500 operations (Lets just say I liked his statistics).

I used private health fund plus personal funds for the gap but Penny his receptionist would be able to help you with costs etc. She is a wealth of knowledge and is one of the most organised people I think I've ever met.

Good luck

Alaskybarney
Back to top Go down
Sasorak

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Perth Surgeons...   Perth Surgeons... - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 4:56 am

Hi there, After months and months of research I have decided to get this surgery done but as I have no private health will be accessing my super and going uninsured private.

Wondering if you could please tell me the best surgeons in Perth and the cost for the surgery without private health.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perth Surgeons...   Perth Surgeons... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perth Surgeons...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2