AuthorMessage
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Strathfield Private Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Strathfield Private Hospital   Strathfield Private Hospital EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 4:55 am

Hi all,

Just came home from hospital today. Strathfield was truely wonderful. The hospital staff were helpful, friendly, professional and compassionate. One of the staff mentioned that she enjoyed working there so much she had moved house to be closer to work and I heard another mention she'd been there 18 yrs. There was a real vibe that made staying there very pleasant. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

The food, that I had, was all great except one tasteless soup.

The office staff were ok and the wifi didn't work whilst i was there, but someone else took their own wifi thingy and had no trouble.
Back to top Go down
*Genie*
*Genie*

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Strathfield Private Hospital   Strathfield Private Hospital EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:50 am

Hi Hazelbaby,
I know its been a while since you posted this but I just stumbled upon it. I was wondering how and when did you pay for the anesthetist? My surgery is next Monday at Strathfield. I've paid clinic fee but nothing else.
Cheers
Genie
Back to top Go down
Kas
Part of the furniture
Kas

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2012-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Strathfield Private Hospital   Strathfield Private Hospital EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 11:29 am

Hi all!

I am currently sitting in Strathfield private hospital and wanted to let anyone know whom is looking at this hospital, don't have any second thoughts! I do not have a bad thing to say about anyone. All the staff and especially the nurses are so wonderful!

I have also had no probs with any of the services at the hospital wi if seems to be good now! Not as fast as home, but enough!

Book away!

Kas
Back to top Go down
ashdac
ashdac

Female
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Strathfield Private Hospital   Strathfield Private Hospital EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 6:54 am

Is anyone else having surgery around the 23rd OCtober at strathfield???

I've heard such great things :) and was hoping to share the experience with someone
Back to top Go down
Kas
Part of the furniture
Kas

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2012-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Strathfield Private Hospital   Strathfield Private Hospital EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 11:54 am

Ashdac, the nurses were great, they will all make you feel so welcome and secure. Nothing was ever too much and they are happy to answer any questions about dodgy bodily functions LOL.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strathfield Private Hospital   Strathfield Private Hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Strathfield Private Hospital
Page 1 of 1