AuthorMessage
uncleluck
Part of the furniture
uncleluck

Male
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-04-17

APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011, 2:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Got my other letter from my doctor today, finished filling out forms and faxed them. Now the wait begins.

APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 697586
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
briohne

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:52 am

Thank you loulou22! That's really comforting! The only thing they might query is my income - I'm a foster carer so I get an allowance, that is not included as income, but my expenses are obviously greater than my declared income.... Anyway I am sure that they will ring me if they have queries. Hmmm loaded today! That's so reassuring! We will soon see
Back to top Go down
http://www.sneakyhappiness.com
loulou22
loulou22

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:43 am

Hi Briohne,

I faxed mine today, then rang to see if they had received it. The lady told me that they were currently loading all applications rec on 8th Nov. She said mine wont be looked at til 20th Dec.

Hopefully yours is straight forward and it comes through in the next few days for you.APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 706350
Back to top Go down
briohne
briohne

Female

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2011, 1:59 am

Just rang and they told me it won't be looked at till 6/12
Back to top Go down
briohne
briohne

Female

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 8:13 pm

Ok - so if I work off your timeframe mine should be approved (FX) on the 2nd December.... Boy that's cutting it fine for having to pay everything on the 5th and surgery on the 12th hey! Oh well, it's out of my hands, I just have to pray it all falls into place.

Back to top Go down
uncleluck
Part of the furniture
uncleluck

Male

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 2:54 am

i faxed my application on the 24th of oct
Back to top Go down
briohne
briohne

Female

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 2:40 am

Hey that's awesome news so how long wasit from sent to approved
Back to top Go down
uncleluck
Part of the furniture
uncleluck

Male

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 1:23 am

I rang five minutes ago 12:15pm and i have been approved, i am so happy. Good luck to everyone else with there application .

APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 65317 APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 63412 APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 120705
Back to top Go down
briohne
briohne

Female

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 9:43 pm

I'm off to thegold coast today till Saturday with my homegrown sons - the foster kids have respite - so I am hoping that it will feel like a weekend and that will stop me thinking about apra! We'll see!
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:37 am

I cut mine really really close..

My surgery was due for mind Jan and I applied early Dec.. then They required additional information which made me go into panic mode.

The good this is IF they do call you / email you and require more information they'll put your application back in the pile and it will progress through even though they haven't gotten the information from you yet. I was given a date I had to get the information back to them by or I'd end up back at the bottom.

Lucky for me it all came good and I was approved, but then my surgery was pushed back 2 weeks anyways so I was stressing for nothing.
Back to top Go down
uncleluck
Part of the furniture
uncleluck

Male

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 8:22 am

Hi, i have-not heard anything i was told not to ring before the 16th on nov, i got a letter on friday saying that they received it ,but it said it could take upto 10 to 30 days and thats not even if they need more info and if they do it will be longer cause you go back to the bottom of the pile. My ops not till march next year but my surgeon told to start now to send form in cause it may take awhile. i will keep you informed and good luck with yours.

Back to top Go down
briohne
briohne

Female

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:35 am

Uncleluck have you been approved yet? I faxed mine on the 8th November and my surgery is booked for 13 Dec - they have told me it's unlikely to even be processed by then. I'm freaking out! Hopefully, I can arrange a loan around the end of November if nothing has come of it.

I can't reschedule, as I'm a foster mum and I have already moved heaven and earth to ensure that the kids are all going to be in respite etc.

Anyway, I'd live to hear how you've gone and if any progress has been made.

Bri
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 8:54 pm

Best wishes!
Back to top Go down
bubica73

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Good luck!   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Hi there,

Wishing you good luck. I am sussing out the site for info. I am seriously considering getting a gastric sleeve as well. Let us know how you go with APRA or Medicare now as they have changed.

Alina
Back to top Go down
uncleluck
Part of the furniture
uncleluck

Male

PostSubject: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011, 2:35 pm

Got my other letter from my doctor today, finished filling out forms and faxed them. Now the wait begins.

APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APRA application just Faxed   APRA application just Faxed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

APRA application just Faxed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2