AuthorMessage
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 9:01 am

First topic message reminder :

I saw another lady's post in the general section, about a smoothing garment that was on special..

Which has led me to start thinking.. What do you think is the best type of "smoothing undergarment"?

I think everyone wants a smoother tummy/hips/backside etc than they already have.. Who uses the Bridget Jones type knickers, or the Kim Kardashian slip things.. or....?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 9:01 pm

LittleMissC...

I suggest you take two pair back and exchange them for a size 14, and a size 12.

I made the same mistake you did with pants and found myself with a few outfits I couldn't wear, with the tags still on! Some weeks I went from one size to another in a matter of days!

I guarantee that within a month, you will find size 16 too big!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 12:10 pm

I'm going to k-mart tomorrow to find one of those singlets!! lol

I wear singlets under my work shirts every day, because my work jeans are a little bit too tight & I get a really nice looking muffin top happening.

I just bought new jeans from Katies the other day though... They are "slimming" jeans, that flatten the tummy, lift your bum & smooth any muffin top.. They are AWESOME! lol I love the fact they don't have a zip, they look so nice on.. Anddd the size 16s fit perfectly.. So perfect I bought 4 pairs LOL
Back to top Go down
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 5:19 am

I got one of those too Paity. Very comfy and does a good job. Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 120705
Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 5:09 am

LMFAO Michelle how hilariously funny! !!!!

I wear a undergarment singlet that I bought from KMART... It was only $9.90, it's a single that just pulls everything in, even your boobs (if you have big ones) :) its a singlet, pulls the belly in, and even covers the belly and hips, it doesn't role up, because it can be pulled down so far that its like a short tight dress... VERY comfy and it works a treat!
Back to top Go down
cocosnuts
Part of the furniture
cocosnuts

Female
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:44 am

lol i missed these replies!!

Thank you, I do love my boobs and hope to whatever god there is that i can keep some of them!

i do find the miraclesuit does help give them a little extra boost :)

these are the ones i get, they go to a 5xl

http://www.zodee.com.au/womens/miraclesuit-shapewear/fuller-figure/
Back to top Go down
http://chloereed.blogspot.com/
Kylie enough
Kylie enough

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Nov 2011, 7:25 pm

Can someone please post a link as i am finding it hard to find a suit big enough. Thanks
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:55 am

hmmmm you have sure got me thinking... maybe some hope for my floppy baggage after all lol.
Back to top Go down
Emma1989
Part of the furniture
Emma1989

Female
Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2011-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Nov 2011, 11:43 am

Quote :
It's true though cocosnuts your boobs are inspirational - I've never even contemplated such a contraption. Thinking about it though.... I am tall so it would stop before my boobs, would I have spillage and end up with 3 boobs ?- eek!

I'm tall and I wear my Miraclesuit all the time. I can actually stuff my boobs into them... as it comes up so high. They do help generate cleavage, well for me they do! cause I only have small ones, so they help make some... lol pushing everything up! Mine happily sits under my bra and doesn't fall down (but I wear ones with straps on them to stop them from falling down).

Emma :)
Back to top Go down
lizajane

Female
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Nov 2011, 11:27 am

I use spanx and after many different brands I've found them to be the best. I buy from the States though as the range we have here in Aus sux! And to stop the rolling I make sure it sits under my bra.... no roll down here!

and cocosnuts I agree, your boobs look fab (and so do you) in your pic!!
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:27 pm

Lol Michelle.

It's true though cocosnuts your boobs are inspirational - I've never even contemplated such a contraption. Thinking about it though.... I am tall so it would stop before my boobs, would I have spillage and end up with 3 boobs ?- eek!
Back to top Go down
Emma1989
Part of the furniture
Emma1989

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:14 am

Haha lol that's hilarious Michelle!!

LOL
Back to top Go down
Countrygirl_WA
Countrygirl_WA

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2011-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 8:17 am

LMFAO Michelle!!
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 7:49 am

Which is why your boobs look amazing in your photo!

I MUST get a miracle suit!

Can I borrow a man to help me squish into it?

No? Damn! I NEVER get a break! I can read the headlines now,

'Woman found strangled to death in her house by her Industrial strength underwear!'

Yesterday, a neighbour made a tragic discovery when Michelle Gottaryhme, 50, was found dead in her house strangled, seemingly by her black miracle suit. 'Technically,' says Police spokeswoman Constable Jane Smith, Mrs. Gottarhyme died from suffocation. It seems that her fat was pushed so far into her face that she couldn't breathe. Mrs Gottarhyme was truly, a tragic fashion victim.'

Police are continuing to investigate, but Constable Smith has cautioned middle aged women to ensure that someone is with them at all times to ensure that their fashion statements do not become the ultimate fashion faux pas.

'If Mrs. Gottarhyme had only had a man to help her distribute her ample bosom better, this tragedy could quite possibly have been avoided' says Constable Smith.

Her neighbour was quite obviously traumatised my the whole incident, and has refused to comment to the media, except to say that Michelle Gottarhyme was a very nice lady with a lot of cats.
Back to top Go down
cocosnuts
Part of the furniture
cocosnuts

Female
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:33 am

i wear miracle suits aswell. Because im short, they go all the way up to my bra so there is no spillage anywhere, i also find if i get hubby to help me put them on by pulling the front outwards it helps to not squish all the fat upwards.
Back to top Go down
http://chloereed.blogspot.com/
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 9:39 pm

The support garment I was given after my tummy tuck is brillant, I have kept it, just in cause.
It has shoulder straps, comes under the bust, up high at the back.

They have ordered another for my next round of plastic surgery and it will have legs in it to just below the knees.

For what they cost, they are definitely worth keeping.
Back to top Go down
aswan
Part of the furniture
aswan

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 9:11 pm

Hate those things -they pull it in someplace and spew it out somewhere else!

However, I do love my Marilyn Monroe's - bought in the States to wear under a clingy jersey dress. Easy to get on and off again.
Back to top Go down
Emma1989
Part of the furniture
Emma1989

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:46 pm

Hi,

Try Zodee (Australia) or Figleaves (UK) for Miraclesuit Shapewear.

Me I love the 'Real Smooth Torsette Bodybriefer' (I'm not a fan of the shorts style, I prefer the brief) I don't leave the house without wearing them (besides work). I like how it sucks me in, lol.

http://www.studioeurope.com.au/real-smooth-torsette-bodybriefer.html

Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:06 pm

Hey Emma, do you have any links for the miraclesuit? I did a search for it but can only find bathers....
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 12:23 pm

The T&S ones retail for around $120 but I bought mine from the UK for around $65. They are much better. Avon has one but bottom half is a dress - around $50.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 12:09 pm

Oh I'll have to check both of those out... I love the idea of those ones with straps... I have a pair of the stomach sucker knickers that go up under your boobs... And they always roll down... Does my freaking head in, and I end up taking them off.. Defeating the purpose in the first place!!!
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 11:37 am

Agree ++++ with Em about the rolling down crap! Hate it!
Back to top Go down
Emma1989
Part of the furniture
Emma1989

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 11:21 am

I love Miraclesuit!!! I've tried Spanx, Nancy Ganz and some others and I think Miraclesuit beats them all!! Like D'Girlz I also wear one the same, with straps over the shoulders to prevent the garment falling down, if not it would drive me insane feeling it rolling down.

Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 10:49 am

I love, love LOVE the Trinny and Susanna shapewear. I have the one that goes from under the bust (straps over the shoulders but leaves breasts bare) to the mid thigh. They are shorts and have a slit in the gusset so you do not have to take them off to wee.!!! Love them. They not only smooth my hips, bum and tum, they smooth out my back fat too!!!!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 9:01 am

I saw another lady's post in the general section, about a smoothing garment that was on special..

Which has led me to start thinking.. What do you think is the best type of "smoothing undergarment"?

I think everyone wants a smoother tummy/hips/backside etc than they already have.. Who uses the Bridget Jones type knickers, or the Kim Kardashian slip things.. or....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoothing Undergarments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2