chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Smoothing Undergarments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:30 am

I bought some black suck-me-in tights, in size L, and tried to put them on but it proved to be so difficult that I don't think it's worth it! I think they're meant for a size 12-14...

If anyone wants them, let me know - preferably by email, as I won't be on the forum much while I'm moving.
Back to top Go down
BFSCOTT
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 10:16 pm

This site may be of interest to people, it has all sorts of different undergarments for men and women.

http://www.underworks.com/products.html#996
Back to top Go down
Emily
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 7:31 pm

My friend laughs at me because I have a whole drawer in my dresser for my suck-it-in garments!! I have tried all of them!! My very fave is almost dead after a few years of stretching but I don't have any tags on it and don't know what brand it is - so sad!! Is the perfect one, holds it in including underarm flaps, cute enough to wear under tops, low neckline so it doesn't show, reversible to have V neck or round neck. So sad I don't know what it is!

I have a couple of the shorts suits with shoulder straps that leave your boobs out - they are good because they dont flatten and give you uni-boob, in fact they help hoist them up from the sides for cleavage!

My boyfriend always says "how many layers do you have on!?" because he can never touch my back without a sucker tank on lol. I also layer regular tanks to ensure I don't have a belly roll.

Am considering tummy tuck, but I actually can disguise perfectly in clothes, it's only naked that I'm in trouble!
Back to top Go down
lizzzy
Part of the furniture
lizzzy

Female
Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012, 10:29 pm

Thanks GR, will go and get some in readiness
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:23 pm

As soon as the dressings fall off, I reckon!
Back to top Go down
lizzzy
Part of the furniture
lizzzy

Female
Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012, 11:07 am

how soon after the op should i begin wearing these..... i do feel better all ironed out and not wrinkly, but o dont want to disturb any of the good work that has been done
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 1:33 pm

Ahhh! Industrial Strength undergarments! Where would we be without them?

God I feel sorry for any bloke who might have to see me without clothes or reinforced industrial strength knickers though! What a disappointment! Four children and weight gain /loss does not a pretty tummy make!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

Oh you're talking about my Industrial Nana Singlet. I love them and wear mine whenever I go out. I've even worn one out already. lol
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 1:12 pm

LittleMissCee wrote:
I didn't end up getting one of those dresses that day.. I couldn't find the exact ones (I don't think?) that you were talking about, and the similar one I tried felt so uncomfortable.

I was at Big W the other day though, and found a CLIO slimming secrets singlet... I got one in black in a size 14.. I might go back today and get a size 12 though as well.. I'm quietly in love.. Haha.. I wore mine with a new pair of shorts yesterday... that give me a *tiny* bit of muffin top happening.. The slimming singlet cleared that right up!!

Yep, That's them! CLIO SLIMMING SECRETS...about $10 for the dress or the singlet. I LOVE mine! BIG W's best eva bargain!
Back to top Go down
Ktk
Part of the furniture
Ktk

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySun 05 Feb 2012, 12:22 am

I bought the singlet in the states last year and it was pushing fat out of every exit!! It was pretty hilarious!!
I got the dress at big w and it's Been my bestie for about a year!!
Back to top Go down
cyclonestorm
cyclonestorm

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 11:28 am

gottarhyme wrote:
The bathers look nice!

I looked at the smoothing under dress, it looks good for $39. Reasonably priced compared to some...It is actually almost identical to the $10 CLIO one I purchased from Big W. If I hadn't found the CLIO ones, I would definitely consider it!

The Bathers have the slimming effect to they are like the Miracle bathers from the US that you can pay $250+ for. The undercontrol tank is $39 & the dress is $59.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 3:22 am

I didn't end up getting one of those dresses that day.. I couldn't find the exact ones (I don't think?) that you were talking about, and the similar one I tried felt so uncomfortable.

I was at Big W the other day though, and found a CLIO slimming secrets singlet... I got one in black in a size 14.. I might go back today and get a size 12 though as well.. I'm quietly in love.. Haha.. I wore mine with a new pair of shorts yesterday... that give me a *tiny* bit of muffin top happening.. The slimming singlet cleared that right up!!
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 12:37 am

The bathers look nice!

I looked at the smoothing under dress, it looks good for $39. Reasonably priced compared to some...It is actually almost identical to the $10 CLIO one I purchased from Big W. If I hadn't found the CLIO ones, I would definitely consider it!
Back to top Go down
cyclonestorm
cyclonestorm

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 7:34 pm

Hi ladies, I am an UnderCover Wear consultant & we have 2 awesome smoothing garments. There is a tank top & a dress. The dress can be worn with or without straps. Also I have had alot of feedback from my clients & I have 1 group (12 ladies) who are all large breasted who also wear the tank top to bed & are finding that they have far less breast pain when they sit up in the morning.

I always look at the fabric these garments are made from & how it feels. I have to say the UCW is one of the few I have found that is a breathable fabric & doesnt make you feel like you are in a sweat suit.

If anyone is interested please feel free to check out our catalog www.undercoverwear.com.au & send me a PM if you would like to order they will be posted direct to you.
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:07 pm

I got my regular size, which is a 10. Get yourself a 14. It does smooth you out, but if you go a size too small it might strangle you! You want to be comfy. Try it on first and decide. It is hard to get over the boobs, but once you get past them, it goes on really easily and it is super comfy to wear.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 11:44 pm

Thank GR.. I'm going straight out to buy one today before I fly back to work in the morning!!

Do you just go for your regular size, or one down? I'm currently sitting at the 14 - 16 mark...
Back to top Go down
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 11:34 pm

I also wear mine (sheath dress) under jeans or pants. How. I just fold the lower part up again from my hips back over my tummy again before putting pants on.
Tash xx
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 8:58 pm

I HAVE to share this!

There is a fantastic little garment I just purchased for $10 in Big W. Its a sheath dress that goes over your Bra and undies, and it is REALLY comfy to wear. It is by CLIO, it is called 'Slimming Secrets' and is AMAZING! I purchased two in Size 10. It REALLY does the job. Apparently it is available in K Mart too.

GET ONE!!!! It comes in black, and skin tone and is GREAT under dresses or tops and skirts.
Back to top Go down
smeggles
smeggles

Female
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySun 20 Nov 2011, 10:54 am

i will have to look into these!!
Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySun 20 Nov 2011, 4:53 am

i wear mine playing softball because it stops the belly (not the boobs) from going up and down.. ha ha.. it's not that hot, but i can't do without it, so i just suck it up!!!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 3:52 am

Rosemary, I haven't worn the suck me in knickers for a couple years, but I know from personal experience - In summer - death is an easier option LOL.
Back to top Go down
Rosencrantz
Rosencrantz

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 2:23 am

How does everyone go with the slimming undergarments in summer? Being nylon/elastane/lycra - basically synthetic - do they make you hot and sweaty? The humidity combined with the heat up here in Brisbane makes it difficult for me to wear any synthetics.

I have a pair of high waist thigh length hold me in pants, but even with boning at the top they roll down and are a right pain. The ones with the straps look good and comfy too.

And Michelle Gottarhyme, loved the Industrial Strength Underwear post - LMAO at it. :)

Thanks
Rosemary
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 2:11 am

Thanks ladies.. Only reason I bought 4 pairs is because I wear them to work. Normally I don't care about washing every 2nd day, but because I'm not at home & in a mining camp I really can't be bothered (lazy I know LOL)...

I might take all 4 pairs back up with me next week, and see how much they stretch.. If it's too much then I'll take 2 back :)
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 9:21 pm

I have a agree.
Bought 2 new pair of jeans to go to NZ for hols in 2010, size 18, but the time i got home they were falling off me!!

Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 9:01 pm

LittleMissC...

I suggest you take two pair back and exchange them for a size 14, and a size 12.

I made the same mistake you did with pants and found myself with a few outfits I couldn't wear, with the tags still on! Some weeks I went from one size to another in a matter of days!

I guarantee that within a month, you will find size 16 too big!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoothing Undergarments   Smoothing Undergarments Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoothing Undergarments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next