AuthorMessage
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!!   FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!! EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 7:29 pm

Hey tonez, just wanted to say congrats and welcome to the other side!!! :D So glad it was very successful this time round xx
Back to top Go down
tonez
tonez

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Hi MiddleWoman   FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!! EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 1:33 am

Thanks im in DAY 6 & feeling stronger & better as each day passes. I am now sipping with a straw..lol..Only 2 sips tho..although i feel like just sculling the whole lot down...lmao. But would'nt for obvious reasons errrrrrrrr.....
Back to top Go down
MiddleWoman
Part of the furniture
MiddleWoman

Female
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!!   FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:18 pm

Congratulations on getting your sleeve on the second attempt! I hope the discomfort eases and you have a very easy run - you have waited long enough!

MiddleWoman
Back to top Go down
tonez
tonez

Female

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!!   FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!! EmptySun 02 Oct 2011, 1:02 am

Hi Ryjack
Ah yes, the wind pains is still giving me grief also but i have been trying some deep breathing exercises which seems to help also.
But i guess once we get pass this i think we will be able to enjoy the simpler things, like drinking fluids...errrrrrrrr
Im only drinking about 20-40mls warm water at once time & i had learnt the hard way not too gulp down water as it came up just as quick!!!
So what else are you doing to curb the wind pains..i think its actually reflux?
Back to top Go down
Ryjackmama
Part of the furniture
Ryjackmama

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!!   FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!! EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 9:59 am

Hooray, Tonez! I have been waiting for an update.....congrats! I am 5 days out and still having nasty wind pains, taking some Degas which seems to help.
Back to top Go down
tonez
tonez

Female

PostSubject: FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!!   FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!! EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 6:18 am

Yay... I finally just got sleeved ...Only problem i have is i get winded so i take mylantan to curb the pain..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!!   FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FINALLY round 2 and i got sleeved!!
Page 1 of 1