2 posters
AuthorMessage
ness2011
ness2011

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-12-02

8 Days Post Op and bad pains ... Eucolyptus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 Days Post Op and bad pains ... Eucolyptus   8 Days Post Op and bad pains ... Eucolyptus EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 11:11 pm

Thanks Lib ... I have given them a miss. Off to the Dr today as I have been coughing all night and my new tummy is starting to ache.
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: 8 Days Post Op and bad pains ... Eucolyptus   8 Days Post Op and bad pains ... Eucolyptus EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 11:38 am

Maybe you just over did it? Could it be too much sugar in the lollies? Too much sugar sends me to the loo :P
Back to top Go down
ness2011
ness2011

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: 8 Days Post Op and bad pains ... Eucolyptus   8 Days Post Op and bad pains ... Eucolyptus EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 11:12 am

Hi all,

This blog has been a wealth of information for me and now I need to ask another question.

I am 8 days post op and would consider my journey to have been a smooth one.

This afternoon however I has pretty bad 'wind pain' well that's what I thought it was. I came home had a shower and have just woken up from a three hour sleep.

I had a short soup (broth only) while I was out today and I have been sucking on those old fashion Eucolyptus lollies as I am getting a cold and have an itchy throat and don't want to be continuing coughing (these are the new things that I introduced today).

Has anyone had an experience like this with Eucolyptus lollies or could it have been the short soup or something else entirely.

Thanks for your help again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 Days Post Op and bad pains ... Eucolyptus   8 Days Post Op and bad pains ... Eucolyptus Empty

Back to top Go down

8 Days Post Op and bad pains ... Eucolyptus
Page 1 of 1