Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gussam
Gussam

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne??   Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne?? EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 7:07 am

This is who I saw for my first appointment and she seemed pretty good

Jan Schleiger and she works for Living Well services
1300 768 682

I saw her at Mitcham Private Hospital

Hope you can get your head around things soon...Also have you spoken to your dietian..She may have some suggestions for food alternatives when you want the sugar hit.
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne??   Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne?? EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 2:30 pm

Hey Fishy

I don't have much experience with Psychologists but the one I saw for my pre sleeve appointment I feel was very good and absolutely lovely. She works in the city and also in Boronia on Wednesdays I think. I live in Boronia and wish she had've told me this BEFORE my initial appointment with her in the city, where I lugged my toddler and 10 year old into the appointment with me :/.

Anyways, her name is Marika Tashevska 0419 368 746.

We should catch up sometime too :D
Back to top Go down
Kate + Mum (123katepink)
Part of the furniture
Kate + Mum (123katepink)

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne??   Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne?? EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 12:48 am

Hi fishy,

I have a amazing psychologist, her name is Felicity Dunne, 176 Mt Dandenong Road, Ringwood East, 9870 2997. I have seen many psychologist and she is by far the best.

Good luck x
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne??   Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne?? EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 10:08 pm

The three recommendations I have got, came from when I rang my surgeon yesterday.

The ones in Blackburn and Doncaster are their first recommendations, the one in Boronia was a recommendation to the surgeon from another patient.

I was just putting it out there to see if anyone else had any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne??   Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne?? EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:17 pm

Hi fishy,
Can't help, I'm afraid, but best of luck!
Oh, what about asking your surgeon?
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne??   Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne?? EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:09 pm

Hi,

I have reached the stage where I have found that my head is starting to plot against my sleeve...I am finding that I am thinking about grazing... grazing on sugary food.... I am resisted mostly, thus far, but I would like to find someone to talk to about some of the 'stuff' I have going on.

I had a couple of great recommendations of a psych in Frankston, thanks Bec-mum of 4 and Lililinks, but her hours make it impossible for me to get to see her without taking off more time from work.

I rang my surgery and have 3 recommendations, one in Blackburn, one in Doncaster and one in Boronia. Boronia is definately the closest to me, as I live near Knox, but I work near Narre Warren.

Has anyone had any experience with Lisa Hardman working out of the Knox Leisure Centre?

Does anyone know of any other good psychs in this area?

Thanks,

Fishyoutofwater
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne??   Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Psychologist In South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne??
Page 1 of 1