Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Softie

Female
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band?   Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band? EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 1:30 pm

Hi Cath,

I was 135kg when banded & it took 13 months to get to my lowest weight of 112kg and then heaps of issues & went back up to 128kg.

I was 125kg on 18th April this year when I had my sleeve surgery & today I am 100.6kg
12 weeks & I have lost more and eaten more than the entire 13 months with the band.

I had a major freakout when I hit the 112kg mark because I didn't drop any weight for a week or 2 and I panicked about the sleeve not working. I have been struggling for the past 3 weeks to get to double figures and I have been feeling like I'm failing big time. I seem to be able to eat a lot more than what others can who were sleeved at the same time.

We all have our moments Hun, I'm sure you will be successful and don't worry too much!

Z Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band? 217555
Back to top Go down
MiddleWoman
Part of the furniture
MiddleWoman

Female
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band?   Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band? EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 11:39 am

Hi there Cath80. I can't help with the sleeve vs band question, but I just wanted to say almost all of us have the same doubt as you: Will I be the one who fails??? But we all go on to lose significant amounts of weight, regardless of our hesitations. I hope it all works out for you too.

MiddleWoman
Back to top Go down
Cath80

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band?   Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band? EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 10:39 am

Hello Everyone

Im just having a paranoid moment about the sleeve being a failure like the band...

Can anyone who has experienced both let me know about their experience of weightloss with both sleeve and band?

I know people have more success keeping the weight off with the sleeve - due to less complications etc. But, did you have greater success with the sleeve losing your % of excess weight?

Any information would be great.

I guess im just having one of those moments where i think i will be the one who wont have any success - a horrible feeling!!! :((((

Seeing Dr Thomas (Perth) 25th July to hopefully get my surgery date - roughly end of August, Early September.

Cath :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band?   Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weightloss Success Sleeve V Band?
Page 1 of 1