AuthorMessage
danstar
Part of the furniture
danstar

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Weight loss stall at 6 months Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss stall at 6 months   Weight loss stall at 6 months EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 8:38 pm

Did you get past this .. I'm 6 months now and I'm classically the same ... I snack frequently ,however small , trying to get over it .. Don't want to calorie count and go through all that I have my whole life .. :( what was your outcome Mummacass??
Back to top Go down
MummaCass
Part of the furniture
MummaCass

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Weight loss stall at 6 months   Weight loss stall at 6 months EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 1:24 pm

Hi sorry its been a struggle for u guys.. I fear that my sleeve has done what it can do and now its all in my court.
Still sitting at relatively the same weight, though been really bad with food choices lately. So crazy I'm not really even enjoying it, its like self destruction or something. Still going to the gym though so hopefully things will shift eventually.
Good luck all..
Back to top Go down
qwerty

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Weight loss stall at 6 months   Weight loss stall at 6 months EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 6:37 am

Keridwyn wrote:
Mine stopped at just after 6 months. From then I have fought regain. In the end once food in exceeds expenditure you have to find something for it to change be it more exercise, stricter diet, whatever.
Im still learning and trying things 2 years out. No snacks (like nothing bar a 200 calorie breakfast, 400 calorie lunch and weightloss friendly dinner), strict attention to total calories per day seem the best options I have found for me.

Mine too stopped at 6 months after a loss of about 50 Kg and I could have written the above post as it's my exact situation..

I might use your idea Keridwyn so I can get back on track as i am suffering some regain. Weight loss stall at 6 months 595690

I know I need to do something NOW yet am so over it I am finding it hard to get motivated.

I think there are a hell of alot more people who are in this situation, but they dont post much.
Back to top Go down
Keridwyn
Part of the furniture
Keridwyn

Female
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Weight loss stall at 6 months   Weight loss stall at 6 months EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 1:22 am

Mine stopped at just after 6 months. From then I have fought regain. In the end once food in exceeds expenditure you have to find something for it to change be it more exercise, stricter diet, whatever.
Im still learning and trying things 2 years out. No snacks (like nothing bar a 200 calorie breakfast, 400 calorie lunch and weightloss friendly dinner), strict attention to total calories per day seem the best options I have found for me.
Back to top Go down
Isis
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Weight loss stall at 6 months   Weight loss stall at 6 months EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:29 pm

Ditto... my weight has suddenly stalled. I had a bad week of eating and put on 900 grams, and since then nothing will move. It's been 3 weeks now. Oh dear! Hope I don't have to go on opti again!
Back to top Go down
MummaCass
Part of the furniture
MummaCass

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Weight loss stall at 6 months   Weight loss stall at 6 months EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Hi all, just wondering if anyone's WL stalled at 6 months and for how long and what you did to kick start it or if that was it?
I've been going to the gym for 5wks now. The first 2 I lost 2kg... now nothing in the past 3 weeks. I know 100% its all diet related. I've found myself always hungry and while the quantity at any one time isn't necessarily more, its more frequent.
What I am struggling with is finding the motivation to follow a good high protein low carb diet... but I would hate to think this is as far as I will go with my WL. How can I fuel my body without over doing it?
help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight loss stall at 6 months   Weight loss stall at 6 months Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight loss stall at 6 months
Page 1 of 1