AuthorMessage
Max
Part of the furniture
Max

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-03-19

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 2:04 pm

HI Jenny - it was great to meet you too. It is always nice to meet someone you can share your secret with.

Real me - Yes I exercised - My routine was from about 5 months out - a walk around the block, then a bit more a bit more a bit more till I was walking 5 k's evreyday no matter what. I made it a priority in my day along with eating the right foods and looking after myself to encourage the weightloss asap. I used the walking time for positive mental head talk each day to keep focused on the goal.

I had all good intentions of maintaining the walking routine as I was enjoying it. But now the weight is gone and I dont need to burn the calories I don't have the motivation to continue, but I would liek to thin I will get back into the right frame of mind. But I have never been much of a lover of exercise., but like most of us have joined gyms and exercised to lose weight in the past. If you are still on your journey of losing your weight I would recommend some form of exercise to help burn off those calories.

Max
Back to top Go down
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 2:11 pm

Congratulations Max, youve done amazingly well with your sleeve. I was wondering, did you excercise at all during the 2 years or once you reached goal?
Back to top Go down
Frangipani Girl
Part of the furniture
Frangipani Girl

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-12-14

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: WELL DONE & THANK YOU   2 Years tomorrow EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 1:12 pm

Hi Max,

Well done with reaching your 2 year mark.

After meeting you this week you are truly an inspiration and you look fantastic.

Looking at your photos - I can't believe it's the same person.

Jenny

2 Years tomorrow 446871
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 11:54 am

This post means in 19 days I will be 2 years out!! Seems like a life time ago we were preping doing opti!!

You look fantastic Max, well done! And I am hearing you on the DIET has gone! Its like the magic pill I've been searching for!!
Back to top Go down
brutal

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-02-27

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 10:24 am

Definitely appreciate you telling your story :)
Back to top Go down
Max
Part of the furniture
Max

Female

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 10:07 am

Well thank you to you all for your kind words. It is wonderful to watch others take the same journey and enjoy the success.

Yes its true.... you can be free of yo yo diets and endless unused gym memberships.
I found just today a bag of shake drinks from a diet program I purchased from a natrapath for something stupid like $1000, lost weight first week - was the only week I stuck to it, would have worked could I follow the program but it was all just too hard.

Now life when it comes to food is so easy......
I either eat or I don't.....No big Deal....
and sometimes while I don;t feel like ice cream, I enjoy a bowl of my favourite choc chip as often as possible to help keep some calories going in. How good is that? Guilt Free!!!

2 years has gone so quick. As last I can stop planning to lose weight. I have done it, that life time monkey on my back - Gone.....

You can do it to.....

Stay positive, believe in yourself and believe in your goal.
Before you know it, you too will be enjoying life 2 years on as a sleeved but skinny woman.

Max 2 Years tomorrow 487524
Back to top Go down
MiddleWoman
Part of the furniture
MiddleWoman

Female
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2010-12-17

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 7:32 am

How wonderful for you, Max. I can't imagine being 2 years out. It is hard to get out of that 'timeframe' mentality which kind of goes hand in hand with yo-yo dieting. You know that internal dialogue of 'when this diet is over' or 'when I start my new diet'?? So it is great to see that it can and does really happen with the sleeve.

As others have said, us newbies really appreciate you sticking around and keeping us updated.

MiddleWoman
Back to top Go down
TerryN
TerryN

Female
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2011-02-13

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 7:20 am

Congratulations. As others have said your results are inspiring
Back to top Go down
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: hello from spoggy in Melbourne   2 Years tomorrow EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 7:02 am

Max, well done on your two year annaversary. What a great feeling it must be. I am lookingforward to be able to feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Lozza (takitaki)
Part of the furniture
Lozza (takitaki)

Female
Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2010-12-30

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 6:59 am

Happy 2nd Sleeve Anniversary Max!!!!! You are a great inspiration for all of us who have just started the journey. Well done. I hope I can do as good as you have done.
2 Years tomorrow 446871 2 Years tomorrow 120705
Back to top Go down
Juwa
Juwa

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-12-28

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 6:43 am

Congratulations Max!! you are so inspiring... you look so fit and healthy ...like you've always been thin.

I hope I have that same great run you've had:)
(Will be operated on by Dr Talbot as well... in June, although no date confirmed:)

j:) xx
2 Years tomorrow 446871
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 1:04 am

congrats max!!!!!!!!!!!!! your an inspiration to us all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Years tomorrow 446871 2 Years tomorrow 446871 2 Years tomorrow 446871

and we appreciate your support that you give on here for all the newbies!!
shelly
Back to top Go down
janelou29
Part of the furniture
janelou29

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-31

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 10:29 pm

Congratulations!

Thank you so much for your help and support, it has been invaluable and I really appreciate the time you have spent helping me go through the 'sleeve experience'

Southgate, 2pm Sunday if you are free for a catch, was going to text you today, but you'll get this so hope to see you there!!

Happy Anniversary~!

Jane xxx
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 2:06 pm

You are such an inspiration Max!!!!!

Happy 2nd sleevaversary Max!!!
Back to top Go down
Max
Part of the furniture
Max

Female

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 1:06 pm

and couldn't be happier.

I have now maintained my goal weight for 12 months without to much hassle, I just eat what and when I want and sometimes have to focus on getting more calories in somehow.

Love my sleeved life.

The sleeve was the answer to my Fat nightmare.

Enjoy the journey
Max 2 Years tomorrow 63412
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 Years tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Years tomorrow   2 Years tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Years tomorrow
Page 1 of 1