3 posters
AuthorMessage
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2012-11-04

Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance   Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 8:53 am

Hi, i did join hbf for a year which is the time to qualify and i am getting my sleeve done on the 13 th dec in bunbury,all i have had to pay out of my own pocket is $1600 ,. when i was on the hunt for this procedure i was told the public system has a very long wait,up to 4 years and you can do that long wait and then have something change in the government system which may put you right back to square one,so i took their advice and joined hbf,my year is up and it went very quickly,four years is a long time.$2600 sounds way better than the 20k.i think it is a bit risky waiting the four years escpecially as things get changed in public system,i do appreciate the fact that this is the only option for many out there though.
Back to top Go down
Perri

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance   Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 1:44 pm

OOOOOppppppsssss sorry I meant to type $20,000
Back to top Go down
Perri

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance   Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 1:42 pm

Hi, I was quoted around $20.00, so I joined a health fund and decided to wait the year, 8 months to go!!!! Never wished a year away before but i am now, just cant wait..........oh but out of pocket expenses are still around $5000........

Hope this helps

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Queenie
Queenie

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance   Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:42 pm

I am wondering if someone can tell me how much the sleeve will cost (approx) all up in WA?
Any ways to umm get it cheaper Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance 2329

I have been quoted like $20k is that right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance   Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance Empty

Back to top Go down

Cost of sleeve WA - no insurance
Page 1 of 1