AuthorMessage
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW   Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW EmptySat 11 Dec 2010, 10:45 pm

Hi,
Welcome and congratulations on making the decision.
Getting your health and your life back is just so fantastic.

You will find life so much easier and happier after the sleeve.
In case you haven't guessed I love my sleeve LOL

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW   Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 12:20 am

Well there you go!!!

I work in the city but could definitely catch up some time if you would like to chat. But with Christmas roaring down on us like a steam train, and us going away just after, it probably won't be till late January/early February.

But feel free to ask questions and if you would like to talk on the phone, just send me a PM and I'll give you my number, or I'll call you.

Hugs
Caz
Back to top Go down
Adriana(Making it Happen)

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW   Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 12:05 am

That's true, 23 Feb sleevers! Caz, isn't it amazing? And you were the first person who wrote to me on this forum too :)
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW   Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 12:03 am

Thank you Carrie! It's great to hear that your experience at Concord was good...
How are you doing after your surgery?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW   Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 12:01 am

Hello Making It Happen,

It sounds funny to say "Welcome" when you've been here a while, but Welcome, none the less :-) Congratulations on setting your date, I was with a different Dr, but was also at Concord and can assure you that the staff there are fantastic. I can't speak highly enough of the treatment and care I received there.

I just noticed... not only are you and Caz both from the Northern Beaches, you are both February 23rd sleevers... that must be an auspicious sign :-)

I look forward to talking to you more around the forum.

Cheers - Carrie :-)
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Hello   Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 12:00 am

Thank you Caz, and nice to meet you! You look lovely in your profile pic.
Do members of this forum get together for coffee over in this part of Sydney? If not, maybe we should start a Northern Beaches Coffee Club or something... :)
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW   Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:56 pm

You won't regret it for sure. I also live on the Northern Beaches - isn't it a wonderful place to live!!!
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW   Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:54 pm

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you - this forum has already helped me so much with information and support.

I'm making it happen, 36 years old, married with two children. I have just had my gastric sleeve surgery date confirmed with Dr Craig Taylor at Concord Hospital: 23 of February 2011.

About my activities: I am a teacher, going back to full time work in January 2011, and I also work as a freelancer translator & interpreter. I love my family very much, enjoy living in the Northern Beaches, like reading, cooking and art - and can't wait to be able to live more freely once I lose weight. I guess water sports, indoor volleyball, which I used to play well, and pool parties with friends will become my favourite things to do :)

I'm very excited to have made this decision and will be here often to ask for and give support as well.

Love,

Making it happen

Last edited by making_it_happen on Tue 07 Dec 2010, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW   Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from the Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW
Page 1 of 1