6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilted
Kilted

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com    Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com  EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 9:34 am

I found a pharmacy today which does pretty good deals on Optifast.
Small boxes (coffee etc.) are $21.95
Large boxes (vanilla etc) are $44.95
Wizard Warehouse Pharmacy in Carousel Shopping Centre (near Dome). Stores also in Belmont, Garden City, Joondalup and Kelmscott.
Norm
oh, and if you spend $45 you can buy a 650g box of Radiant for 5 cents! :)
Back to top Go down
Luscious
Luscious

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Optifast online   Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com  EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:31 am

Hi guys

I've been doing a bit of research for online sellers of Optifast and I have found Cincotta Pharmacy in Melbourne who have great prices and free delivery for orders over $100 (for order under $100 it's $5.95 ). I think that's pretty reasonable!

Here's the web address:
http://cincottachemist.com.au/search/optifast
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com    Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com  EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:00 am

book mark it and keep checking they have REGULAR free shipping offers ever few weeks. I know this will not help those who need it right now but might come in handy for those down the road if it is cheap. I did not check the price I just know about the free shipping offers they have. I tend to keep and eye out for them when they have something I want.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com    Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com  EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 10:57 am

Bugga...

UntidyAunty has just mentioned a special at Pharmacy online who are charging the same price but have cheaper postage. Here's a link: http://search.pharmacyonline.com.au/search?w=optifast

Cheers - Carrie

Back to top Go down
Peterpan

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com    Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com  EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 9:53 am

Hi,

I just went into the site and the freight is very expensive, and if you order 5 boxes you pay 5 lots of freight!!! So I don't think it is that cheap after all.

Cheers,

Peterpan
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com    Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com  EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 9:40 am

Great tip Steph,

That's a great price. Here's a link to the shakes etc: http://search.dealsdirect.com.au/search?w=optifast

Cheers - Carrie
Back to top Go down
ssteph2342
Top Poster
Top Poster
ssteph2342

Female
Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com    Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com  EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:17 am

Chocolate and lemon optifast dessert for sale. The link for chocolate is below. Not sure if this is a good buy or not as I am 2 years post op now lol.

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/optifast-dessert-chocolate-mousse-46g-8/

Also selling the capucino and berry bars:

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/optifast-bar-berry-crunch-60g-6/

Actually if you go into their vitamins section they have the shakes and all too. Worth checking out as i don't know what the prices are in shops but don't forget to add delivery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com    Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com  Empty

Back to top Go down

Optifast for sale on Dealsdirect.com
Page 1 of 1