Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Optifast sachets for sale, pay $2.50 for one instead of $20 for a box and see if you like them first.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yesnomaybe
Part of the furniture
Yesnomaybe

Female
Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Optifast sachets for sale, pay $2.50 for one instead of $20 for a box and see if you like them first. Empty
PostSubject: Optifast sachets for sale, pay $2.50 for one instead of $20 for a box and see if you like them first.   Optifast sachets for sale, pay $2.50 for one instead of $20 for a box and see if you like them first. EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 3:34 am

I have some spare Optifast that I would like to sell off to pay for the extra bars I bought. Optifast sachets for sale, pay $2.50 for one instead of $20 for a box and see if you like them first. 2329 Who would have thought that a bar would be enough of a meal? Not someone who would normally eat seconds!!

Anyway. I thought I'd give the members on here first preference before I listed them on Ebay.
you can buy 1 on it's own, or one of each flavour, depending on what you want to try.

I have:-
5 Strawberry sachets
6 chicken soup sachets
6 Vanilla sachets
2 Mixed vegetable soup sachets
1 chocolate dessert sachet.

I can also include the pamphlet that comes in the box, listing the allowed foods as well as other information.

First in, best dressed.

I will probably have more to get sell off once I've finished on the 5th of May.

The price includes postage.
Back to top Go down

Optifast sachets for sale, pay $2.50 for one instead of $20 for a box and see if you like them first.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Our Community :: Our Community :: Sell, Swap and Give Away-
Jump to: