chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

The white rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The white rabbit   The white rabbit EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:17 am

LOL - sounds like Stephen King's Pet Cemetery, with a twist!
Back to top Go down
akadano54
Part of the furniture
akadano54

Female
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-12-23

The white rabbit Empty
PostSubject: The white rabbit   The white rabbit EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 12:38 am

My daughter rang me last night to tell me this story AND IT IS TRUE!

Last weekend, my son and his mate and mate's girlfriend drove home to visit parent(s). My son went to his dad and his mate, Tonka and gf went to visit his mum and dad. Tonka also brought his pet dog, Jack. Later, Tonka left Jack with mum while the three went out for the night.

When Tonka and gf arrived back home, Jack was in the yard, playing with a white furry rabbit which was obviously dead. Tonka looked around and saw a rabbit cage in next door's yard and he immediately knew that Jack had been next door. Tonka thought that Jack must have broken into the rabbit cage and killed the rabbit.

Not wanting to tell anyone what Jack had done, Tonka took the rabbit inside and washed it clean in the laundry tub. Them Tonka made his gf blow dry the rabbit, because he didnt know how to drive the dryer. When it was clean and dry, Tonka snuck back over to next door, and deposited the dead rabbit back in the cage.

Next morning, the kids left town early.

Later that day, Tonka's mum was mowing the lawn and the old man from next door came over to the fence. He said to mum, "There's something funny going on around here. I just found my rabbit in his cage". Mum acted innocent and said, "Oh, was it missing?"

The old man, said, "NO! There's something mighty strange going on here. The bastard died on Friday and I buried it in the back yard, now he's back...... and he's still dead!"

Mum made her excuses and rushed back inside because she was almost wetting herself, trying to stop from laughing.

Same for me, I thought it the funniest thing that I have heard in a long time. I hope someone does tell the old man what actually happened, though.

Alex

Last edited by akadano54 on Sat 13 Feb 2010, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The white rabbit
Page 1 of 1