8 posters
AuthorMessage
Skinny-chick-wannabe
Skinny-chick-wannabe

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Hi, Newbie from Perth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:01 am

One of my kids turned up sick today not looking well at all so I had to cancel with cohen tomorrow so no updates at the moment

Tracey
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 8:31 am

No worries Tracey i had never been on a forum before this one either so it was all new to me , its weird all the new discoviers you will make with your body and shape make sure you take your measurements before surgery so you can see how much it goes down sometimes wen your further along you might not be losing but you may have lost cms
I have sent you a pm

Cheers Sue Hi, Newbie from Perth 63412
Back to top Go down
Skinny-chick-wannabe
Skinny-chick-wannabe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 8:18 am

Thanks Sue

Shucks I am feeling a bit silly now lol thought bumps might have to do with posting even put it in the search...lol....don't tell anyone....lol

I'm sure there will be plenty of bumps
But I am so looking forwards to loads of victories
I can't wait till i see my collar bone!!!

Thanks Tracey
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 8:09 am

Hello and Welcome Tracey

Im also in the northern suburbs Jillybean means any little bumps you know like something not going well for you at some stage food wise emotionally wise of if you have just had a crap day in your life and the victories of course are any little milestones one of my first that i loved was my stomach didnt sit on the steerwheel anymore i have a collarbone anything thats making you feel good so start your diary then you can look back on it

Good luck with your appt look forward to hearing how your appt goes and reading your journey

Cheers Sue Hi, Newbie from Perth 63412
Back to top Go down
Skinny-chick-wannabe
Skinny-chick-wannabe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 7:59 am

Whats bumps and victories ???? Hi, Newbie from Perth 697586

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
Part of the furniture
Jillybean

Female
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 1:32 am

Welcome to the forum Tracey and good luck with your appt on Tuesday.
It's great to start a Diary Tracey and then you can read back through your progress, bumps and victories also a great read for any newbies who join.
hugs
Jilly
Back to top Go down
Skinny-chick-wannabe
Skinny-chick-wannabe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 12:31 am

Thanks for all your replies you all are so inspiring all your stories So Amazing,

I will leave a post tues night on how the appointment goes

Should I do that here or start a diary or just go to general chat this is the first time on a form so just getting used to it

Thanks from a skinny chick wanna be!!!

and healthy and in controll and all the rest

Hi, Newbie from Perth 65317
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 12:11 am

Welcome Tracey and good luck on tuesday !
looking forward to hearing more about your journey>
Linda :)
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 10:51 pm

Welcom and congratulations on opting for the sleeve. It is an amazing, life changing, surgery. I'm nearly 10 weeks out and have lost 20kilos and it is just so easy. Infact when a couple of girls from work commented on my weight last week (noone from work knows I had the surgery) I was very embarrased as i don't feel like i'm doing anything special. Just eating miniscule meals.

Goodluck for you appointment.

Hi, Newbie from Perth 217555
Back to top Go down
allieswans
Part of the furniture
allieswans

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 10:19 pm

welcome Tracey

I remember my first appointment - I was very nervous and it happened all very quickly 2 months and I was being sleeved. 3 and half months since surgery and I feel great - have lost 33kgs
Back to top Go down
mum23

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: hi, newbie from perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 10:06 pm

hi and welcome, this is a great place i could browse all day if the time permitted...... awesome to have a place that gives you so much info and support. i am off to meet my dr on thursday ..... so excited... scared... cant wait... anyway you have come to a great place.. Hi, Newbie from Perth 542174
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 1:05 pm

Hey Tracey

Welcome to this fabulous site...... I am from Perth too! There is quite a few of us on here!
I am a bit puzzled by you going to see Dr Leon Cohen, I thought he was not doing the sleeve anymore......
Let us know how you go... I have also sent you a private message.....
Back to top Go down
Skinny-chick-wannabe
Skinny-chick-wannabe

Female

PostSubject: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 12:45 pm

Hi all,

My name is Tracey,
I have just found out about the sleeve i am so excited I am off to dr's Tuesday to have my first appointment with Dr Leon Cohen at the moment it seems a bit rushed as I found out about this operation last friday Argh!!! They pushed my appointment up two weeks earlier so I,m off on Tuesday. I am soooo nervous have no idea what I even say to him when i first meet him. I am so Thank-full for this site as I have learned so much and have enjoyed lots of your diaries, Will start my own next week after my first appointment.

A bit about myself : I live in the northen suburbs of perth, I'm 38 I have three kiddies I have been over weight since I started having the kids and I do eat eveyrthing in sight Now more that ever cause I won't be able to soon enough but have decided to get my weight down after tuesday as I Know thats a requirement.

Glad to meet you all

Tracey Hi, Newbie from Perth 65317
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Newbie from Perth   Hi, Newbie from Perth Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, Newbie from Perth
Page 1 of 1