8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moolie
Moolie

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-05-08

I have a date...Woohoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 11:26 am

Well Piglet I am doing fine, thanks for asking.

I went to my GP today and she is amazed at how well I look and I am going back to work on Monday. I have to wait 6 weeks before starting exercise apart from walking but up until recently walking was getting difficult. I took the stairs today for the first time in ages and they were no problem. 3 stone off really helps!

Not really coping well with the mushies I tend to be sticking to soup but eating some corn snacks to give my baby tum a mixture of textures.
Back to top Go down
Piglet
Piglet

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: RE: I have date............ woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 6:32 pm

Thanks everyone. Im soooo excited Ive even got my ticker thingymabob counting down the days lol.
Hope your feeling better today Moolie? How are all those new mushies foods going? Ive heard it can take a while to adjust to it all but Im sure you will really soon.

Take care all
Back to top Go down
Moolie
Moolie

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 2:55 pm

Cheers Fatgeek - vodka, pineapple and sauce - sounds like a plan to me - he he.

I feel a bit off today so intend sticking to fluids.
Back to top Go down
bugsbonclyde
bugsbonclyde

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 4:53 am

Hello

congrats piglet!!!!!

it will come around so fast!!!!! it's exciting once you have the date and you know it's going to happen :)

good luck you will be just fine :)

hugs

del
Back to top Go down
http://www.rkm.id.au
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 3:25 am

woohoo Piglet !

Great news indeed.....love ya joy gal !
Keep smiling....

hugs
Bella...ss
Back to top Go down
raisedbycats
Part of the furniture
raisedbycats

Female
Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 11:19 pm

Your mention of vodka and pinapple lumps reminds me of a thread on Vik's work IRC a couple of months ago. He wife had asked him to buy pineapple lumps and none were available so he wanted advice on whether to get crushed pineapple or pineapple rings.

The consensus was to get rings because they can be cut into chunks.

His actual response was to buy one of each, some chocolate sauce and a bottle of vodka.

The plan was that she could use the crushed for her recipe, if she was unhappy to try and mollify her with pineapple dipped in chocolate sauce and if that didn't work to place them all in the blender (pineapple, sauce and vodka) and get drunk on the resulting cocktail.
Back to top Go down
Moolie
Moolie

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 7:23 pm

Hi Piglet - I am doing fine, thanks for asking.

I am struggling a bit with the mushies. I prefer soup and Slimfast to liquidised chicken. I think it's just me but I was bad and managed some vodka and pineapple!

I just said on another thread that I went into work for 4 hours today (desk job) and I am knackered and I can honestly say that I felt like a bit of a fraud taking this week off work but being in today confirmed that you tire quickly for the first 3 weeks. So I am going to thoroughly enjoy the rest of my week off.
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Part of the furniture
Tamara

Female
Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 8:47 am

Yay!!

That's great news! Not too much longer to wait now.
Back to top Go down
mumto3kiddies

Female
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 8:16 am

-
Back to top Go down
mumto3kiddies

Female
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 8:15 am

Congratulations on your date piglet - I'm the day before you on the 21st Sept so will be great to banter off each other with our recovery...
Back to top Go down
Piglet
Piglet

Female

PostSubject: RE: I have date............ woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 9:18 pm

Thanks Lindabinda and Moolie. I cant wait I have a date...Woohoo 65317

Moolie, how is everything going?

Are you doing ok with the shakes and the mushies?

I cant believe how much weight you have lost and so quickly. I bet your over the moon!

Are you feeling better now?
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 7:58 pm

Congratulations Piglet

I have a date...Woohoo 63412

Linda
Back to top Go down
Moolie
Moolie

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 7:43 pm

It will come round soon enough Piglet - trust me.

Happy for you
Back to top Go down
Piglet
Piglet

Female

PostSubject: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 7:17 pm

I have a date...................... WOOHOO

Its the 22.09 and Im sooooooooooooooooo happy.

I cant believe I have a date so quick, I was advised when I was there, that it could be anytime after October to even hear anything. So I was thinking wow Ive got to wait until at least January for a date. I wasw phoned by the admin team on and asked it the date suited me.

Of course I played it cool....................erm I wanted to scream OMG THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, but realised where I was, which was at work so quickly went outside to say thanks and remembered babbling some thing like "your so lovely, thank you so much blah blah blah". I think she thought I was totally loopy by this point, but was good natured enough to listen to my ramblings.

Any hoooo I thought I would let you all know my good news.

Thanks for listening to me babble on.

Take care I have a date...Woohoo 542174
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a date...Woohoo   I have a date...Woohoo Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a date...Woohoo
Page 1 of 1