Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bee
Bee

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-14

How Do You Know When Your Full? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Know When Your Full?   How Do You Know When Your Full? - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2008, 8:42 am

First topic message reminder :

I know everyone can eat different amount than others, but my question is, how do you know when your full? When I had my lapband, I knew I was full from feeling the food sitting in my throat or I'd hiccup. How do you know with the Sleeve? I get feelings, but I dont know if it's because Im full, or if its something else...

Bee
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Know When Your Full?   How Do You Know When Your Full? - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2008, 9:30 am

I am still having trouble with that, and sometimes am overfull, I think. Uncomfortable, anyway.
It's easier with Opti or thin purees, but anything thicker and I can't fit as much in.
I'm still learning, and I guess we all have to do that.
Good luck!
Chris
Back to top Go down
ssteph2342
Top Poster
Top Poster
ssteph2342

Female
Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Know When Your Full?   How Do You Know When Your Full? - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2008, 8:52 am

Hi Bee,

With me I just feel full. I know I can't fit anything more in but I am still on liquid stage and my surgeon told me today I can move to mushies when I'm ready.

I can only fit in about 100ml and that's it. Anymore and it's uncomfortable.

steph :flower:
Back to top Go down
Bee
Bee

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: How Do You Know When Your Full?   How Do You Know When Your Full? - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2008, 8:42 am

I know everyone can eat different amount than others, but my question is, how do you know when your full? When I had my lapband, I knew I was full from feeling the food sitting in my throat or I'd hiccup. How do you know with the Sleeve? I get feelings, but I dont know if it's because Im full, or if its something else...

Bee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Know When Your Full?   How Do You Know When Your Full? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do You Know When Your Full?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: