Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flora

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-10-29

Gastric sleeve process Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric sleeve process   Gastric sleeve process EmptyThu 03 Nov 2016, 2:56 pm

Thanks for your reply, that was really helpful. I will definitely get right to it now. Ohh how exciting for you good luck with it all
Back to top Go down
sufezza

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Gastric sleeve process   Gastric sleeve process EmptySun 30 Oct 2016, 2:51 am

Hi, Ive just been through that whole process. I signed up to Private healthcare in October last year and rang my chosen surgeon. They advised to contact them say about 5 or 6 months prior to my private health insurance wait period end to book an initial appointment, which I did. Had to bring a DR letter of referral. The appointment was actually pushed back a month anyway so ended up seeing the surgeon on about a month before my wait period finished. Anyway, at that appointment, we set a date for 5 weeks (8th Nov). Gave me time to meet with dietician, get blood tests etc., and plan leave from work etc. Get onto them now so you can schedule the surgery as soon as as the wait period ends. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Flora

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-10-29

PostSubject: Gastric sleeve process   Gastric sleeve process EmptySat 29 Oct 2016, 3:49 pm

Hey everyone, so I finally joined private health insurance to go ahead with the gastric sleeve. There is a 12 months waiting period which I'm okay with. I did a lot of research and I have been reading that getting referrals, consultations, doing tests, booking a date for surgery takes ages depending on person to person. I was just wondering if all these can be done now, am I able to book my surgery now for next year or do I have to wait till my 12 months waiting period is over then start with the process?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gastric sleeve process   Gastric sleeve process Empty

Back to top Go down

Gastric sleeve process
Page 1 of 1