Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April   Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April EmptyMon 04 Apr 2016, 4:44 am

Hi Shrinking Bear.  I'm a Brisbane guy who was sleeved in January this year.  I don't get on here as much as I used to but frequent the gastric sleeve for blokes Facebook page a fair bit where the info flows well.  Private message me if you want or on here any questions etc.  I'm a couple of months post sleeve with about 28kgs gone.  Sleeved by Dr Ian Shaw in Brissie
Back to top Go down
Box of Jewels
Part of the furniture
Box of Jewels

Female
Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April   Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016, 10:33 am

Head on over to the april 2016 thread, you'll find a stack of people there at the same point as you.  You might also want to have a read over some of the diaries and older threads.  You'll find lots of support here.  Best of luck on your journey.
Back to top Go down
ShrinkingBear

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April   Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016, 9:35 am

Hi there, I'm a 34 year old married man living in Brisbane. I have my VGS surgery booked in for 22nd of April. Hoping to connect with someone else, male or female who's having surgery around the same time or has already had the surgery. Would be great to have some mutual support and someone to talk to about the changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April   Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April Empty

Back to top Go down

Brisbane guy here. Having surgery 22nd April
Page 1 of 1