23rd March is my sleeve date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grubbie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-07-24

23rd March is my sleeve date Empty
PostSubject: 23rd March is my sleeve date   23rd March is my sleeve date EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016, 6:36 am

Hi everyone.  I've had the band for 10yrs & have decided to go the sleeve.  I've ummmed & aarrhhhed about it for 12 months & finally decided to do it.  I've done lots of sleeve operation watching on you tube & reading up & stalking the support pages.  I'm as ready as I am ever gonna be.  Dr Dolan will be doing my op & he also did my lap band 10yrs ago, so I trust him handling my guts haha.   At this moment in time it feels as if the 23rd March is going to take forever to get here :-)  I am excited & I am nervous as well.  I love reading about everyone's experiences & seeing the before & after shots.  You guys are inspirational. Has anyone else here had their guts played with by Dr Dolan?  I was originally having the op done on the 9th March, but had to change it to the 23rd for at home support reasons. Was going to be done at the Hollywood Private in Perth, but not sure where I will be done now seeing as a change of date.  Will hopefully get the new info pack tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

23rd March is my sleeve date
Page 1 of 1