Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends   Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015, 8:40 pm

Haha! I dip my colander to you, BOJ!
Back to top Go down
Box of Jewels
Part of the furniture
Box of Jewels

Female
Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends   Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015, 11:50 am

Not on my fitness pal, but just had to say Ramen to you ;=)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends   Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015, 5:48 am

I have used this app for years and will continue to as long as it doesn't annoy me. I've got only a handful of friends on there (deleted my original account because at the time I was looking for a fresh start with a new ID ...didn't work lol) but they are important to me, especially one or two of them.

So, was wondering if anyone wanted to add me? Keep in mind that accountability, logging food and completing your diary so other people can look (in a non-judgemental way) is a powerful tool to keep you honest. Social support and interaction also has been shown to be beneficial.

My username is _Pastafarian_ or add me via my profile

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/_Pastafarian_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends   Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for new MyFitnessPal friends
Page 1 of 1