Peazles
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay

Male
Number of posts : 11
Location : I live in Lara, Victoria, Australia but had the op' in Geelong by Dr. George Kiroff.
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Dr. George Kiroff - Geelong, Victoria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dr. George Kiroff - Geelong, Victoria   Dr. George Kiroff - Geelong, Victoria - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Not sure if this should be here or not but . . . Dr. George suggested the 'sleeve' after I asked him for a lap-band. He does both and at the same price but he said that at my age (68) the lap-band wouldn't work anywere near as well as the sleeve. He said lap-banding works better for young ladies and that old timers like me would lose only around 8 Kg with it. So, he sleeved me and six weeks later I am down 7 Kg so I can't complain, eh? I had the 'static' time when my weight didn't seem to want to go but I really starved myself and another kilo suddenly fell off!
I still don't know how to get my ticker on here . . . duh!
Keep on keeping on!
Jay (snake-hips)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Peazles
Part of the furniture

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Dr. George Kiroff - Geelong, Victoria   Dr. George Kiroff - Geelong, Victoria - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 4:53 am

I'm just wondering if Jay is still around, and, if not, if anyone else who visits the forum has been sleeved by this Dr?
Back to top Go down
Jay

Male
Number of posts : 11
Location : I live in Lara, Victoria, Australia but had the op' in Geelong by Dr. George Kiroff.
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Dr. George Kiroff - Geelong, Victoria   Dr. George Kiroff - Geelong, Victoria - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:36 am

Not sure if this should be here or not but . . . Dr. George suggested the 'sleeve' after I asked him for a lap-band. He does both and at the same price but he said that at my age (68) the lap-band wouldn't work anywere near as well as the sleeve. He said lap-banding works better for young ladies and that old timers like me would lose only around 8 Kg with it. So, he sleeved me and six weeks later I am down 7 Kg so I can't complain, eh? I had the 'static' time when my weight didn't seem to want to go but I really starved myself and another kilo suddenly fell off!
I still don't know how to get my ticker on here . . . duh!
Keep on keeping on!
Jay (snake-hips)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. George Kiroff - Geelong, Victoria   Dr. George Kiroff - Geelong, Victoria - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. George Kiroff - Geelong, Victoria
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: