Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youngin'

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-01-31

meal plan and exercise HELP!!! :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: meal plan and exercise HELP!!! :(   meal plan and exercise HELP!!! :( EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 1:25 am

Hello and congratulations on making the decision! 

who are you getting done with?? you should look at coming to the Brisbane meet up in June :)

I was with Dr Jorrie Jordaan. 

and i have had to stop my dietician visits for a little while - haven't worked for 3 weeks = no pay so i can't afford the $140 half hour visit!
Back to top Go down
Anewme
Anewme

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-02-18

PostSubject: Re: meal plan and exercise HELP!!! :(   meal plan and exercise HELP!!! :( EmptySun 22 Feb 2015, 6:08 am

Hi Youngin, 

I haven't been sleeved yet, get done in March at GC
Have you seen a dietitican yet they would be able to help 
Who was your surgeon

Anewme
Back to top Go down
Youngin'

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-01-31

PostSubject: meal plan and exercise HELP!!! :(   meal plan and exercise HELP!!! :( EmptySat 21 Feb 2015, 11:44 am

okay i really really struggle with planning food! i was wondering if anyone has some sort of food plan/"diet" to help me out with some ideas of what i should be eating/how much/when and yes i know it is particular to each person but id love to see what some of you are doing i really need help. also with exercise i really want to get into it but am super unfit, what are some good ideas to start me off, and how long how much should i be exercising! don't want to live in this "Fat suit" anymore! and I'm scared if i don't get organised now i will slowly slip back to bad eating habits, any suggestions is greatly appreciated 

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meal plan and exercise HELP!!! :(   meal plan and exercise HELP!!! :( Empty

Back to top Go down

meal plan and exercise HELP!!! :(
Page 1 of 1