AuthorMessage
aussiearies
Part of the furniture
aussiearies

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

Newbie from Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Sydney   Newbie from Sydney EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014, 2:31 pm

Hi Reddragon

I am having Dr Martin do my sleeve on 17 Sept. My research indicated he has a very good record and I found him to be really very nice.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Newbie from Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Sydney   Newbie from Sydney EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014, 11:57 am

Hi reddragon!

Newbie from Sydney Tumblr_inline_n39qz9blay1qzw3a7_zpsd2ad29e1

I'm sure most of us will have mental tick marks going off while reading your post.. I certainly did! Looking forward to following your journey!
Back to top Go down
Willowgirl
Part of the furniture
Willowgirl

Female
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2014-06-23

Newbie from Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Reddragon   Newbie from Sydney EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014, 11:34 am

Welcome Reddragon, you are with friends here..

Hello
Back to top Go down
DayleD
Part of the furniture
DayleD

Female
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2014-04-12

Newbie from Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Sydney   Newbie from Sydney EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014, 11:33 am

Well done for taking that first step reddragon, you're doing such a great thing for yourself and your health.  This is a great forum isn't it....for support, questions and it's a wealth of information.  And it's also one of the only forums I've been on where people are truly supportive and there is no bitchiness going on.  I've found it a real lifesaver while I've been on this road, hope you find it the same.

Cheers, DayleD
Back to top Go down
reddragon
reddragon

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-08-24

Newbie from Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Sydney   Newbie from Sydney EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014, 11:25 am

Hi all :)

I'm so happy that I have recently stumbled upon this forum, as I have been reading lots and have already discovered a wealth of information.

I am a 41yr old single mum to a 10yr old daughter...like most on here I have tried pretty much every diet over the last 15yrs but have failed to stick to them successfully which has now lead me to a weight of 140kg and a BMI of 48 :(

I am tired of the constant struggle to lose weight, I have been seriously thinking about surgery for well over a year now but never went as far as trying to get a referral as I always thought "If other people can lose weight without surgery then I should be able to - I just need to do it".

But I have finally admitted defeat that I cant do it on my own with just willpower and that I will no longer care what people think about choosing surgery so today I went to my GP and got a referral to see a surgeon, and straight away booked an appt to see Dr David Martin for late October.

Im excited, nervous and scared all at once lol...but mostly happy that I have finally taken those first steps towards one day leading a happy normal and healthy life.  

Thanks for reading :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie from Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Sydney   Newbie from Sydney Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Sydney
Page 1 of 1