Janey
FaddingAway
kalgirl
Tamara
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Question for the women personal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 11:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Question for the women personal - Page 2 355206

I was just wondering how your boobs are coping with the weight loss?. I am a 20I & are still mainly firm even after breastfeeding 3 babies. I have been thinking will I need a breast reduction & lift after all of the loss aswell as a tummy tuck. I had already seen some-one years ago for my tummy so I know that needing to be done it's a no brainer.

Question for the women personal - Page 2 618285
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 11:50 pm

Isn't it great no to be alone in the saga (saggy) of the dam boob, lol!

Chris, why not shout yourself a propper fitting? Not at Bras and Things, they suck. But at a propper lingre shop? There was one near me till about a year ago and she was a miricle worker. There are a plethora of such places in Melbourne i seem to recall. Even if you only got 1 truely suitable one for when you need it, at least it will be comfortable :)

Now girls, look into it. Because under certian circumstances you can get a breast lift on medicare. I can't actually remember what those circumstances are, cause i unfortunatley don't have them :( but i think it included back or shoulder pain. Its only a chat to your doctor so you might as well ask. And Tummy Tuck can be done as medicare cause its classed as reconstructive surgery, so look into that too .

Jezzy, if i recall correctly (and there is little chance of that pfffft!) you can still breast feed post surgery. But i don't know about them remaining fine! afterwards, i guess that would depend on a million individual things :)
Back to top Go down
tracey
Sponsor
tracey

Female
Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 9:23 pm

jezzy, why not buy yourself some sexy outfits to give the girls some cover (complete with whip! LOL). i'm sure your man isn't complaining now with your new gorgeous body but then show me a man who doesn't like some fantasy!

okay that said, i would need to paint myself yellow and stick on CAT decals to get my old mans attention! LOL

my girls have so far gone from a 24D to a 20C which is getting a bit loose. have been covered in stretch marks since first pregnancy 26 years ago when they become watermelons. now they are looking very sad but at least i can enjoy pretty underwire bras again. ....when in bed with hubby thats easy, just turn off the light!

cheers
tracey
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 8:50 pm

Oh, girls, you crack me up! And of course I can totally relate to this theme.
You may have noticed from my photos that I don't wear bras.
There are a few reasons for this:
1. I changed sizes so often that it wasn't economical to keep buying new bras
2. The most comfortable bras I ever found were taken off the market and I couldn't find any more that suited me - let's just say that there's more on the side than in the front.
3. Lots of discomfort with bras meant that I was always having to take them off when I was out, so why bother?
4. Because my boobs were so heavy, wearing a bra meant shoulder pain from the straps digging in
5. Who says I should wear one anyway? How many men do you see wearing jock straps to hold their bits up?
However
I have been looking forward to being small enough to wear a bra again, as the girls are now in danger of getting in my way when I walk! Okay, a bit of exaggeration there, but you get my drift! (pun intended)
The girls used to practically choke me when I slept, because they were so huge. I'm very happy to report that this hasn't been the case for some time now. But now I have a different problem. When I roll over in bed at night, I'm waking up because I'm squishing my boobs which move under my arms as often as they can - I think they must be afraid of something! Maybe it's the battle of the bras again!
Last, but not least, I've bought a couple of bras since losing weight, but I no sooner get one than I'm out of it again! This time it's a nice feeling, because I'm growing smaller, though!
Hugs
Chris
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 5:08 pm

Oh Jezzy you poor darling. Fried eggs on nails. Snort.......

You can look forward to 9 months of big ones again when you're pregnant and look out Mama when your milk comes in, they'll double in size again.

At least you haven't scared the boyfriend off and he's obviously more than happy with you the way you are. It sounds like there are a lot of saggy hooters out there so you are not alone.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Jezzybel
Part of the furniture
Jezzybel

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 3:25 pm

Okay, let me preface this by saying it sounds like I've had a bit more shrinkage than some of the other ladies, I don't want to scare anyone!
But, oh, my lovely boobs. Gone, all gone. My surprisingly perky 16Gs have been replaced with 12DDs. I would be happy with this. The Gs were unwieldy and sometimes scary, and tried to choke me when I slept on my side. I looked like a skank in everything 'cause there was a mile of cleavage hanging out, and to buy a nice bra needed two weeks and $150.

So I know my DDs are practical - but such DDs! The analogy I've been using (and some of yours are fantastic, ladies) is the fried egg on a nail. They look like they belong on a sixty year old. Please don't be offended if you're 60, there's nothing wrong with 60-year-old boobs, but I'M 22! These are my prime boob years! I'm skinny enough to look good going on top now, but it's getting ruined for me and my man, 'cause he doesn't get the full show any more - I'm refusing to be seen bra-less (sorry, probably TMI, but I have no one else I can bitch about this stuff to, and you girls seem like good sports).

I'm delighted with my weight loss, but I'm still grieving for the ladies. For all the years I've been overweight and looked awful, at least my boobs were my friend. They were the only thing I liked about my body. They were the only things guys liked about my body. They were the only thing girls were ever jealous of about my body. I was KNOWN for my boobs, and while I didn't like that a lot of the time, to see them in such a state has actually made me cry a few times.

It's not even just the sag. I could live with the sag. But there is so much excess skin (I can't believe I'm even going to type this) that you can pinch the loose skin at the top of the boob, and it STAYS there, pulled up, looking like an unwelcome plucked chicken. I know it will get better in time. I also know a lift is a possibility, but I have no money, and if I did, couldn't bring myself to gamble my ability to breastfeed for cosmetic reasons (plus, all the good work they do with surgery can be undone by breastfeeding). This means I have to wait till I'm done baby-having, which is going to leave me with these boobs for 8 MORE YEARS. Oh, god.

I know that was long and whingey. I'm sorry. Thanks for letting me get it (here it comes) off my chest.
Back to top Go down
newlife
Part of the furniture
newlife

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 1:43 pm

What a hoot, or should I say hooters. My girls were in a 24DD and are now being held up in a 20DD although I am wearing 14-16 tops. I have quite a bit of excess skin when I hoist them up into my bra, so I guess the saggies are emerging. Spoke to my surgeon about a month ago and he does the boob lift/job as well as the tummy tuck etc so will see in a few years (when my next long service is due). It really depends on $$$$$ at the time.
Question for the women personal - Page 2 314562
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 1:05 pm

LOL You girls crack me up LOL . I think I will be the melon in a sock when all is said and done the only thing keeping my girls abit firm is most likely the fat LOL. When that's gone, it's going to get scary :[img]http://sm. I called up today to get a heads up on how much I would be looking at just incase & I was abit shocked Question for the women personal - Page 2 427584 breast lift or reduction starting at $10,500 with PHI, and my tummy tuck which is my main thing is starting as $14,500 Question for the women personal - Page 2 878453 At least they say to wait 18-24months before getting anything done.

All I can say now is "COME ON LOTTO' would help if I played LOL

Best wishes
chrystale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 11:25 am

oh god Nicole...what a mental image that congures up LMAO! Don't worry though, you can be on my boob lift shout list too, hehehe, hear that Mr NSW Lotteries? Now its my turn to win OK! I'm trying to do a public service here, lol!
Back to top Go down
nicolev1969
Top Poster
Top Poster
nicolev1969

Female
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 10:52 am

oh god , my boobs are the worst bit now.....just horrible.....I call them my tea bags as that is what i feel they resemble...lol;

I was a saggy 18d before the weight loss...now im a scoop them up and put them in 12 d....lol

I just have to remember to be careful when i bend over as they seem to wanna fall out the top of my bra....oh what a site...lol

Nicle
Back to top Go down
coastgirl42

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 10:13 am

OH my...LIB here i thought i was the only 18 B cup around.... well 20B atm

Mind u i will be an A cup in a few months... might put in for gold lotto as well.. Cat
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 10:00 am

Don't remember mine ever being perky either.
Question for the women personal - Page 2 1_4_83Though I suppose they must have been.

I'd love to have a boob job one day.

You know how you can tell if someone's boobs are real or not? Lay them on their backs. If the boobies point straight up they're falsies. If they drop sideways and tuck under your arms they're the real deal. Of course this applies to those of us with our fair share and somebody elses. Lucky you, those of you with just your fair share. I envy you sometimes.

Hugs,

Question for the women personal - Page 2 Sig
Back to top Go down
Kyles
Part of the furniture
Kyles

Female
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 7:26 am

very very funny thread...lol

I worry about what mine will do too..currently an 22E...dont like my chances on them ever being perky again...actually I dont think they ever were Confused

anyway...constructive surgery they call it for a lift dont they???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 6:49 am

boobs are on my hit list..soon as i win that 20 million on lotto i'll shout uze all boob jobs, lol!

Mine have gone south for the winter, i think they're trying to get into my undies to keep warm! Hubby , (probably in a fit of self-preservation!) says they are still good, but 'sock with a tennis ball in it ' comes to mind when i look at them...

oh well, 20DD to 16D. At least i can get pretty bras now that don't cost a hundred bucks a throw!...anyone want a beautiful Oriton red lace bra in a 20DD?...I still wouldn't change it for the world. Having saggy boobs is a small price to pay for losing 28kg, and i'd pay it again in a heart beat :)

On that note...why do i still need a 16 in a bra when i wear a 12 in a top? Weird..
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 6:16 am

Hope you didn't wet your pants PC.

It's just like that old joke -

One boob turns to the other boob and says "If we sink any lower people are going to think we're a pair of nuts!"

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Pinkchick
Pinkchick

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 5:44 am

Hi Guys, Janey you've just had me in fits of laughter thinking about the onions in string bags visual thing!!!!
I'm currently an 18DD and I know this will be the first place I lose the weight. So sagg city here I come

Pinkchick
Back to top Go down
chook00
Part of the furniture
chook00

Female
Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 4:58 am

Too true Lib, and well going on from there, size 18 plus ladies don't obviously want to feel sexy as they simply don't make nice underwear in that size and beyond!
Chook
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 4:45 am

Mine aren't too bad, but I am only a 18 B. Apparently people with B cups aren't suppoesd to have wide backs its so hard to get an 18B!! Mine are a bit more 'floppy' but not too bad. I am dreading what my mum calls envelope flaps!! Question for the women personal - Page 2 314562
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 3:31 am

Mine sag from the weight. I'm a 22c.

I think they still possibly have the wow factor but have no feedback to gauge. Maybe a flashing session at the local shops is in order just to gauge their "spectacularness". Yes Kalgirl I know this is not a word so put away your ruler. LOL.

I'm expecting to go down the "onions in string bags" route post weight loss, so a lift and possibly some enhancement might be on the cards.

Gotta find me a rich sugar daddy.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 6:09 pm

Oh the poor girls.they went south Question for the women personal - Page 2 595690 eww
I was a saggy 20DD, now have been fitted at bras and things am a 12DD with push ups.lol. They put them back where they are supose to be.I myself don't like the look of them at present , but hey it was my saggy belly(3x C-sections) before radical abdoplasty,tummy tuck.
I had those chicken fillets before I was fitted .Oh you guys just don't know how lucky you are not to have the precious boobies like us girls.
Would love a boob lift but hey $$$$ I could go on a cruise.lolSo I shall put up with the sagg
Back to top Go down
kalgirl
Part of the furniture
kalgirl

Female
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 1:18 pm

it's a gamble isn't it? you just never know what you're going to end up with when you've reached goal.

my girls have coped very well with the sudden downsizing of the rest of me. 20d to 12d.
i have it on good authority that they're still spectacular!
sure, gravity has taken it's toll, but that's age and not the sleeve.

totally weird that my boobs are now the widest part of me.

try not to stress too much about it all. lifts and tucks are there should you feel the need.
and industrial strength engineered bras come in all sizes!
whatever floats your boat sistergirl!
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Part of the furniture
Tamara

Female
Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 12:42 pm

Wow your lucky that you have firm boobies before the op, I was a saggy 18DD, and I am now a saggy 16D (I actually need to go and get fitted again soon, as I think that I should go down another size in the back)- so I guess that mine have stayed the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 11:17 am

I was just wondering how your boobs are coping with the weight loss?. I am a 20I & are still mainly firm even after breastfeeding 3 babies. I have been thinking will I need a breast reduction & lift after all of the loss aswell as a tummy tuck. I had already seen some-one years ago for my tummy so I know that needing to be done it's a no brainer.

Question for the women personal - Page 2 618285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the women personal   Question for the women personal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for the women personal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: Guys, Girls & Relationships :: Secret Women's Business-
Jump to: