Go down 
AuthorMessage
Analog6
Analog6

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Tasmanian or Melbourne surgeons Empty
PostSubject: Tasmanian or Melbourne surgeons   Tasmanian or Melbourne surgeons EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 1:06 am

I joined the forum some time ago when I was living up near Tweed Heads but have now moved to Glenorchy in Hobart, Tasmania.  I have very little super as I used most of it to top up a small inheritance of my partner's so we could own our house here outright.
I have a pensioner concession card (I am 61 and a low income recipient) and would like to enquire about getting the sleeve down on the public list.
I remember reading on here there were NO surgeons in Tasmania.  Has that situation changed?  if not, can anyone point me to Melbourne surgeons who operate on a public list?
There is no way we can lay out $50 p/fortnight for PHI, we get only round $900 p/ft, and even though we do not have rent, our fixed costs (rates, water, garbage, electricity, intent/phone) are around 40% of that, so it does not leave much for high living & extras!
My Mum died last month, I will be getting a small amount of money and I may be able to squeeze some for the op.  I'm currently about 115kgs (at 170cms) and have been fighting the fat for 30+ years.
Any advice most gratefully received.

I have reposted this in the Tasmanian group so could people please answer there.  Not sure how tp de;eye a topic?
Back to top Go down
http://odillesphotos.wordpress.com

Tasmanian or Melbourne surgeons
Page 1 of 1