9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewels (jahwilyah)
Jewels (jahwilyah)

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-03-15

Surgeons in Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012, 2:02 am

I also had mr Ian Michelle and he is fabulous. He did a very complex surgery on me because I had a gall bladder removed as well at the same time. Astonishing, and I was 13 kilos over the maximum weight for surgery. He is also avery caring honest man. I was so blessed to have him x

Kate + Mum (123katepink) wrote:
I would highly recommend my surgeon Mr Ian Michell. He is amazing, incredibly talented and understanding man.

Mr Michell also seems to be one of the surgeons in Melbourne with the least amount of out of pocket cost.. $4000.

Mr Michell's rooms are in Richmond, he operates out of the Epworth, Melbournes best private hospital.

Any questions please feel free to private message me.

Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 11:46 pm

sammyg85 wrote:
I went through lap surgery Australia I had Richard gilhome he was amazing full of information and very patient

Richard did my sleeve as well he's a great surgeon, can't say enough nice things about him and the team they have.

Back to top Go down
my girl
my girl

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 8:04 pm

mum of four (bec) wrote:
Always ready to suggest my surgeon! Mr Geoff Draper, has rooms at Pninsula Private, Frankston and operates at the Eastern Epwoth, Box Hill. He is fabulous and has a great team. If you live in that area he is definitely worth seeing!

I'm with you with Dr Draper, Definitely one of the best surgeons around. And his team are fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Kate + Mum (123katepink)
Part of the furniture
Kate + Mum (123katepink)

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 1:26 pm

I would highly recommend my surgeon Mr Ian Michell. He is amazing, incredibly talented and understanding man.

Mr Michell also seems to be one of the surgeons in Melbourne with the least amount of out of pocket cost.. $4000.

Mr Michell's rooms are in Richmond, he operates out of the Epworth, Melbournes best private hospital.

Any questions please feel free to private message me.

Back to top Go down
retta83
retta83

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne EmptySun 18 Mar 2012, 9:37 am

I would highly recommend Patrick Moore. Patrick and his team are great . Make sure u ask any questions u have even if u think it is a silly question.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne EmptySun 18 Mar 2012, 7:37 am

thank you for all your suggestions :-)

I'm going to give a few a call on Monday.

Back to top Go down
sammyg85
sammyg85

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne EmptySat 17 Mar 2012, 9:18 pm

I went through lap surgery Australia I had Richard gilhome he was amazing full of information and very patient
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne EmptySat 17 Mar 2012, 8:02 pm

Anthony Clough was my surgeon, along with his partner Patrick Moore, they are great, very caring and thorough.
Anthony consults out of Rowville and Epworth Eastern in Box Hill. He operates at the Epworth Eastern.
There are lots of surgeons in Melb, maybe worthwhile checking out the surgeons thread?
Some surgeries still offer free information evenings, which I found very beneficial as it allowed me to meet the surgeon and ask questions etc without any financial commitment.

Good luck with your choices and your journey.
Back to top Go down
mum of four (bec)
Part of the furniture
mum of four (bec)

Female
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne EmptySat 17 Mar 2012, 12:45 pm

Always ready to suggest my surgeon! Mr Geoff Draper, has rooms at Pninsula Private, Frankston and operates at the Eastern Epwoth, Box Hill. He is fabulous and has a great team. If you live in that area he is definitely worth seeing!
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne EmptySat 17 Mar 2012, 12:12 pm

I have had a friend in SA have Sleeve surgery and she has lost an amazing 39kg.

I am looking to have this done myself.

Can anyone recommend any surgeons in Melbourne and any tips I should know?

Tasha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surgeons in Melbourne   Surgeons in Melbourne Empty

Back to top Go down

Surgeons in Melbourne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: