AuthorMessage
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2014-03-07

Optifast.. I like it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Optifast.. I like it!   Optifast.. I like it! - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 6:09 am

First topic message reminder :

I have a secret I actually like Optifast.... I know it's shocking but about 6 years ago I went on it for nearly 6 months, it was hell at first but then I actually got to like the taste.

Once you get past day 3 or the OptiCrankies , where I snap at anyone, and day 5 the Optimigranes, probaby Coffee and Sugar withdrawal,  and day 6 the OptiIamgoingsowellIdon'tneedthis... you are fine
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawnmowingbrisbane.com

AuthorMessage
Lizzy.

Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Optifast.. I like it!   Optifast.. I like it! - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 12:39 am

I must add to yesterday's post. I made myself a choc opti for breakfast this morning, wasn't feeling the love for anything solid.

I don't think I like opti for post-op. I had to leave about 1/4 of it. It is now far too rich for my stomach's liking, and that was making it with 250 ml of water instead of the 200 ml as stated on the pack. Bugger.
Back to top Go down
quarterserve

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-12-11

PostSubject: Optifast yum   Optifast.. I like it! - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 11:37 pm

I liked all optifast flavours but post surgery can only stomach vanilla and choc.  i add banana to both and a scoop of protein powder, iceblocks  and into the magc bullet. My dietician suggested to continue to have it for breakfast longterm  and also she would like me as a maintenaince 2 days a week.  I am happy with that  great wight loss 20kgs  since20 dec13

also dash of vanilla
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Optifast.. I like it!   Optifast.. I like it! - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 11:01 am

I ended up liking it too!!
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Optifast.. I like it!   Optifast.. I like it! - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 7:26 am

In keeping with the Optifast theme this is a link to the Medial Journal of Australia about Optifast over the long term.

mja.com.au/journal/2008/188/6/safe-year-long-use-very-low-calorie-diet-treatment-severe-obesity
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Optifast.. I like it!   Optifast.. I like it! - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 7:07 am

I have never tried the other flavors just the Choc and Vanilla... probably because they are the cheapest! I did have a berry bar once after being on only Opti for 16 weeks I got so sick I vowed never again.  Ohhh what a thread real Optifast confessions ....lol
Back to top Go down
Ottopia
Part of the furniture
Ottopia

Female
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2014-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Optifast.. I like it!   Optifast.. I like it! - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 7:02 am

I like the strawberry and the coffee ones. The other make me want to be sick. it is good to have them in the cupboard as standby even after 5 weeks from surgery- gives me an option when I need to boost the protein. I feel like I am confessing to a deep dark secret!
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male

PostSubject: Optifast.. I like it!   Optifast.. I like it! - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 6:09 am

I have a secret I actually like Optifast.... I know it's shocking but about 6 years ago I went on it for nearly 6 months, it was hell at first but then I actually got to like the taste.

Once you get past day 3 or the OptiCrankies , where I snap at anyone, and day 5 the Optimigranes, probaby Coffee and Sugar withdrawal,  and day 6 the OptiIamgoingsowellIdon'tneedthis... you are fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optifast.. I like it!   Optifast.. I like it! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Optifast.. I like it!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2