Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaleci12

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2013-05-04

recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it  Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it    recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it  EmptySat 26 Oct 2013, 1:10 pm

Also if you can fit in big volumes this early out then you really need to talk to ur surgeon. And as swayback says totally not yoyr fault! !
Back to top Go down
jaleci12

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it    recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it  EmptySat 26 Oct 2013, 1:07 pm

I found that about 6 weeks out I had no issues eating everything but I just couldnt eat much...it really does depend on what I eat to how much I can eat but my general volume is half a cup... what amount can u fit?
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it    recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it  EmptySat 26 Oct 2013, 11:59 am

when you say you can eat everything and anything. What do you mean specifically?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it    recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it  EmptySat 26 Oct 2013, 8:40 am

Mmh, I'm sorry you are going through this.

I haven't had the surgery yet so I can't give you any reason. It just doesn't seem right tough.

Have you been back to your surgeon? It sounds as if you need to see  them and have your concerns addressed.

If you can eat anything and everything....you haven't failed, the surgery has. That is what the surgery is meant to prevent. You wouldn't have needed the surgery if you could control your eating habits without help.

I repeat.....it's not your fault! Maybe a dietitian can answer some of your concerns if you can't get to see your surgeon.
Back to top Go down
mmh

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-10-26

PostSubject: recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it    recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it  EmptySat 26 Oct 2013, 8:28 am

I just had gastric sleeve surgery 4 week out and I feel I can eat anything and everything - why did I do this Its not working I lost a total of 40 pounds but I eat and vomit last few days to keep from gaining - I am so mad at myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it    recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it  Empty

Back to top Go down

recent gastric sleeve surgery and i can eat a house and i hate it
Page 1 of 1